• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

ok, has ne one ever looked rly close to the Ultima Weapon? ITS JUST A FRIGGAN ROD WITH WEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god how weak is that!? its just a dang rod.... -_- and from KH1 it was a REAL sword with webbing on it.... -_- y would they do that to the KH2 Ultima Weapon?

n00bfac3

Website
www.myspace.com
Never payed much attention to it really. You know what would be awesome though? You know how in the synthesis works on KH2 where you can obtain items with a + at the end of it? Imagine there being a Ultima Weopon+. Duel wield them using Valor, Master, and Final forms. Thats ownage right there. What would also be cool for that idea would be if the Ultima Weopon+ was the Ultima Weopon from KH1. Maybe its just me, but I think that would be hardcore.

wolfclouds

i dont care really what you say i think its a cool keyblade, simple as that

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
ok, has ne one ever looked rly close to the Ultima Weapon? ITS JUST A FRIGGAN ROD WITH WEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god how weak is that!? its just a dang rod.... -_- and from KH1 it was a REAL sword with webbing on it.... -_- y would they do that to the KH2 Ultima Weapon?

Yup noticed that... well at least it packs a punch.

moogle

and from KH1 the Ultima Weapon was like 14 or something... but 6 for KH2... weird... the Keyblade strengths went down....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back