• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghetto_sora

Has any of u eva get the ultima keyblade i think that is the best weaponthrough the whole game. but i think its sad that u had 2 synthesis<(probably spelled wrong) so that means it wont be in kh2!! how do any of u feel about it?:confused:

keybladegirl

The Forest...where I and Riku dwell, crossing keyb
Re: Hottest Eva!

Who's to say that it won't be in KH2? Traverse Town will probably still be available, and I also heard that synthesis is available, now even better! But, it might not be...but anywho, it is a very nice keyblade. Although it's not my favorite, it's very strong, but hard to get. IT TAKES FOREVER!!

Darkness Riku

The Ultima weapon will probably still be there,and so will synthesis. You should be able to make or modify your own keyblades through synthesis. Square Enix will probably just change the way you get it , like a prize for beating the game on Hard, or something like that.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

Krazy Pyro said:
Ultima Weapon is the strongest keyblade but id be more sad to hear that Oblivion wasnt going to be in KH2.

Oblivion and Oathkeeper are AUTOMATICALLY in KH2, havn't you seen the trailer with BHK and thie white heartless (Lightside/Dusk)

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

Mikail said:
Oblivion and Oathkeeper are AUTOMATICALLY in KH2, havn't you seen the trailer with BHK and thie white heartless (Lightside/Dusk)

ya oblivion and oath are going to be in KH2. its so obivious man. havent u seen the trailers.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com

OK, when I first read the subject to this topic (Hotest eva) I felt the intense need to go into the topic and type one simple word:

RIKU

anyways, I know that's not what the topic's about so-
I believe the Ultima weapon will be in kh2 because Sora did obtain it and shouldnt lose it of course, with experience from other sequels to games, the main characters don't seem to remember much anyways...

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;

ghetto_sora said:
Has any of u eva get the ultima keyblade i think that is the best weaponthrough the whole game. but i think its sad that u had 2 synthesis<(probably spelled wrong) so that means it wont be in kh2!! how do any of u feel about it?:confused:

Hey you never know. The Ultima Keyblade may be in the game since I doubt that Traverse Town will not be in the game. Then again, Twilight Town seems to be the NEW Traverse Town. Also, the synthesis option in KH2 may even be better! We may be able to make even better keyblades ^_^

My opinion about the Ulitma is that it is cool and powerful, but I really love the Oathkeeper Keyblade since it symbolizes Sora and Kairi's promise to one another.

ordyh

I think that Ultima Weapon will be in KH2 but it will look different.

:cool:

ghetto_sora

Dark Seeker said:
Where do you get it in kh1
u get in traverse town.after u get green trinity there iz a ladder 2 another store above cids shop, but u have 2 synthesis all the items before u get make ultima.it is very complicated 2 get but still really cool!

CJA

I think it would be better if they took the little yellow line things off of it

Soren

Awards

Honestly, I don't feel to be about it. you eventually get so strong that you don't even need the Ultima Weapon, just the Kingdom Key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back