• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Weapon Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hovhannes1998

Hi everybody. So I've seen innumerable other Ultima Weapon threads all over the web, but I just wanted to give my situation and see if anyone can help. I have KH2FM. I have beaten it. I have the recipe and all the ingredients and 6 orichalum +. I have them from Atlantica, TWTNW, 100 acre woods, Goddess Cup, Twilight Town, and Space Paranoids. I am Master Moogle level (I think) so I should be able to decrease the ingredients for S level items but its not letting me. I have the energy crystal. I understand we need all the ingredients in KH2 for the last orichalum +? If so could I get some help on the rarer materials. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.:biggrin:

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Aren't the rarer material just things you get from the data battles/cavern of remembrance?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I hope they are, but I heard you have to beat Terra for one of the items. Don't know if its true or not.

You do in fact need the Manifest Illusion to complete the list and get the last Orichalcum+, but you don't need to beat Terra to get it. You can either find several in the Cavern of Remembrance, can win one from a Puzzle, or synthesize one by attaching a Serenity Gem to the Serenity Crystal recipe your Moogle gets at Level 8 (though like all Serenity upgrades, you need to make the recipe at least once, first).

You will also need a Lost Illusion from an Absent Silhouette, the Remembrance ingredients from the Cavern of Remembrance that Divine Past mentioned, and the Tranquility ingredients from the Mushroom XIII.

The only way to get a Tranquility Crystal is to clear the requirements for at least one Mushroom XIII, so pick an easy one (I like V). The only way to get a Remembrance Crystal is to kill a Recklass, which are found fairly deep in the Cavern of Remembrance (before the Glide puzzle).

Hovhannes1998

Would it help if I increased my synthesis level. As mentioned I am a master moogle and they said S rank items would take less to make. Maybe I should level up more or is my only hope the last orichalum.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Would it help if I increased my synthesis level. As mentioned I am a master moogle and they said S rank items would take less to make. Maybe I should level up more or is my only hope the last orichalum.

Funnily enough, you can make the Ultima Weapon so long as you have the ingredients and the ability to use Energy items: a Level 2 Moogle. The upgrade you're talking about only applies to S rank items in the Creation menu, ie: items you've made before in the past.

So no, the only thing you need now is the Orichalcum+.

Upgrading your Moogle is very useful for building + versions of other top-tier equipment, like Donald and Goofy's weapons, since those items are in the Creations menu. And of course for anything you might want in bulk, like stat up items.

Xelon99

Awards
After you beat the game (aka defeat Xemnas and save the game) I believe even the Synthesis materials should all be opened up for you. Which would mean a few, maybe just one, will show as ??? for you. If it's on the very bottom of the list, you're dealing with the Final Mix materials, which can be hard to obtain. If not, it's one of the normal materials which you can easily check (Lucid, Dark, Blazing etc etc) and those are very easy to obtain from regular enemies.

Tranquil Materials can be obtained from Mushrooms. Simply obtain S-rank to get 2 or 3 Crystals, along with all other Tranquil options guaranteed. Personally I'd say number 9 is the easiest, the Mushroom in Radiant Garden (the spot you fought Demyx).

Remembrance materials are from the Cavern. More or less get to the end of the Cavern and you'll most likely get every material. If it's the Crystal you're missing, the red Defestator is the only one who drops those.

Manifest Illusion and Lost Illusion come from the Data Battles, Terra and Sythesis on its own. If you want the 100% Sythesis, you'd need to forge those anyway so there's no real problem there.

Leveling your Moogle Rank is useful, but goes rather quickly. You'll reach S rank before you've created everything guaranteed, even without Bright materials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back