• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima or Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Well since i accendentaly deleted my level 99 save on khII (don't ask, meant to delete save 99 but) so i started over and im level 99 once again with most of the stuff done. After I beat Sephiroth again, i began playing with fenrir (which i had never done except in final form) and i really liked playing with it. Now im confused as to which i should use, Fenrir or Ultima, so i wnated to no which do u guys think is best and if u want, why. tx for the help

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmm....it doesn't really matter now. your lv99. you should be able to kick ass with kingdom key like i did. i'd personally use fenrir cuz it looks better, but ultima does have the better abilities.

Member XIV

Ultima, while fenrir as better strength, Ultima has a higher chance of dealing critical hits, has MP Hastega so you don't have to wait for your magic to charge, and it has 4 magic, not 1. Plus, Fenrir has Negative combo, which is useful in some battles, but bad in others.

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Ultima, while fenrir as better strength, Ultima has a higher chance of dealing critical hits, has MP Hastega so you don't have to wait for your magic to charge, and it has 4 magic, not 1. Plus, Fenrir has Negative combo, which is useful in some battles, but bad in others.

I agree with that. I think the Ultima is better.

InsanityOfRoxas

i like oathkeeper best but fenrir, and yeeah its no point at lvl99 you can use anyone you like, i also like kingdom key so the videos look normal instead of different keyblades in it.

Sexy Angel
At lvl 99, your favorite weopon better be Sweet Memories!!! If it isnt... :angry:

(sarcasm)

Sora'sOtherSide

I choose to use Fenrir because if take off all combo pluses and put on the nega combo you can have a 1-hit combo every time, which does a lot of damage.

Q

Banned
lol.
Get the best of both worlds with the Org. XIII Mushroom Key. :D If this is FM+.

Otherwise, Fenrir. It just pwnz Ultima to the grave. Pwnz it.

Sexy Angel
Fenrir is the strongest, but Ultima is the better one overall

.DiZ.

easy, Ultima Weapon!!! Fenrir is like 7 attack and 3 magic and has a negative combo that reduces overall attack in air and on ground by 1!!!! not too great... not good magic either... but for Ultima, it has like 6 attack, and 6 magic...

.DiZ.

im not a big magic fan.. but when i need to.. i use it to its fullest... i use cure quite a biti, reflect A LOT.. fire next... then thunder..

Haku

<3
I think that it would mainly depend on your fighting style. If you like a mix between power and magic strategy you should pick the Ultima Keyblade but if you just like mainly power you should go with the Fenrir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back