• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ultima Love Triangle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
This is my first attempt at a fanfic and i'll be posting the first chapter soon, this takes place after the events of KH2 and involves the three kids from Destiny Islands. (You SHOULD know who they are) this fanfic is a love trinagle of sorts and may turn into a really long fanfic, unfortunatley i have only written the first 2 chappys and i still have a LOT of editing to do so once the first chapter's up i hope you'll enjoy it!

EDIT: i originally hoped that this would be a short fic 4-6 chappys long. But we'll see how things turn out 4 now!

Last edited:

Ultimate oblivion

HERE IS THE FIRT CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again i hope u like it

Ultima Love Triangle

Chapter 1: The end of His life?

He knew that the darkness had consumed him once again and knew that it had to be done, he hated the darkness and the half-Heartless mind that controlled half of his consciousness, but the challenge had been sent and now he waited for the keyblade wielder to meet at the place where they would duel to the death. He had killed before, yet not someone he held dear as a friend that he knew since childhood.

He stood atop a big hill overlooking the Destiny Islands commune; the small town that had once been his home, and that big island in the distance where himself, that crimson-haired girl and his rival-and-old-friend once played together. He knew that before the week was over, his “friend” would fall to the darkness in his heart and he WILL DIE by his hand, that red-head whom his friend loved would be his forever. He smirked and walked off the hill smiling, and then laughing maniacally, his eyes shone an amber glow just like a Heartless’. He knew that losing control and becoming a Heartless entirely was not what he wanted, so he only used the “others” powers when fighting opponents stronger than him. As he summoned his weapon “The Way to the Dawn” knew it would be stained with blood soon, ran off into the forest.

Author’s note: the “other” is the presence of a Heartless infested inside Riku’s mind and body

KH_Fan_4_eva

That was a really cool chapter!I dont think it was hard to understand,but whatever!Hope to see the next chapter up soon!

Ultimate oblivion

hey guys sry i hanvet been updating! on the 7th i was going 2 write the next chappys but as i was trying to slide over to this computer in my chair it fell out from under me and i smashed my butt bone (coxic) and that hurt 4 a couple of days so i'm nearly done but i need some advice on how to word the 2nd & 3rd chapters

EDIT if ya want a preveiw just ask!

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
umm would u mind not double posting plzz there is an edit button for a reason...

anyways ur fan fic is kinda good....

Ultimate oblivion

Here is chapter 2!

Chapter 2: I’m Sora’s lover!! Not Yours!!

A white, steamy mist swirled around me as I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a bathrobe, drying my hair with its hood as I walked into my bedroom. Thinking of Sora I fell onto my bed, my long, wet crimson hair spread out from my head, I lay there thinking of all the adventures and fun and action we’d seen and had over the past year. I thought to myself “God it’s been a while since we fought Xemnas, I wonder how Sora is doing, I am worried about that guy then I should ring him” I got up, walking over to the phone, then suddenly a voice exploded in my consciousness screaming “STOP!” I winced at the volume and ferocity then I realized it was my own voice.

I closed my eyes and immediately I saw my reflection staring angrily back at me as if I was staring into a mirror, then as if to reveal herself the reflection changed into a blonde copy of myself the only difference was she wasn’t wearing a bathrobe, rather she wore her trademark white dress, her hair was wet, completely blonde and her eyes were a shade lighter blue than mine. I recognized her instantly “Naminé?!” I exclaimed in disbelief, “Yeah it’s me, sorry for screaming at you like that.” she said, looking upset at herself for doing so. “Why did you do that?” I asked, “Because” “Sora will get here on his own and I wanted to talk to you about him and Riku” “What about them?” I enquired.

“They’re going to fight and I fear that Sora may die” I froze from shock at her words “Sora? Going to die? NO! No way in hell!” “I can hear what your thinking, after all I am you’re Nobody” She remarked. “Kairi, Sora will come by and tell you of a challenge that has been sent to him. He will not tell you everything, but all you need to know is that he’s going to fight and he may not survive” “Just leave me alone Namine, leave me alone to think” “Alright” and with that, she disappeared from view, but I knew she was within me the whole time Sora was over and listening intently. My room had red walls, a big double bed and a PS2 connected to a 120cm Plasma TV. My house was a HUGE 2 story mansion with pool, gaming room and over 10 bedrooms for guests to sleep in when they come over. I decided not to call Sora as I trusted Naminé on what she’d said. Sure enough Sora arrived an hour later. I was expecting him so I dried myself, then I changed out of the bathrobe I wore and decided to wear my pink jumpsuit that I had worn on our last adventure together.

I ran from my room, pausing to jump onto the rail that lined the staircase and grind along it, I jumped off and opened the door. There he stood, in his Drive suit looking as attractive as ever and, I admit just as sexually attractive as the last time I saw him too. “Hey Sora!” I shouted jumping into him, almost knocking him over, I was surprised at my energy, but he just laughed and said grinning “Hi Kairi, it’s great to see you again” he set me down and we walked into the main hall, his voice was suddenly serious “Kairi there’s something I have to tell you about, I’ve received a challenge to fight someone soon and I don’t want you to get involved, I’m afraid you’ll get hurt, or worse and I’d hate for that to happen” “Did they say where or when?” I asked concerned “Yes” “They want me to go to The World That Never Was and wait at Memory’s Skyscraper for them” “Well when they show up tell them to never mess with us” I said, playfully punching him on the arm and kissing him on the lips. As we broke off he said “Okay”.
We walked outside and I heard a strange whirring sound, as I turned I saw a Huge Gummi ship. Its design struck me as one Sora had created alone; it had long, black windswept wings and plenty of cannons and missile weapons along its sleek, Jet Black aerodynamic body.

“Kairi, this is the Highwind-3. I designed it myself, with Roxas’ help of course,” “Roxas?! Since when has he been around?” I asked, more exclaimed than a question. “He’s always been inside me” Sora said, pointing to his chest “Just like Naminé’s inside you” “Yeah I guess your right” I said, then two voices that seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere said in unison: “He IS right” I recognized them instantly, but didn’t say anything.

Sora and I just stood there, smiling at each other, and then Sora said
“Well I guess I’d better go” and climbed up the ladder to the cockpit “See Ya” I said softly. Sora jumped into the cockpit, sealing it so he could fly through the gateway to the “World Nexus” as we called it. “I’ll be back before you know it, Kairi, “You better or else you’re in big trouble mister” I yelled out to him “I will” Sora’s voice echoed out from a megaphone from somewhere inside the ship.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and then there was no more Highwind-3, no more Sora and no more loud noise from the Jet engines. I walked back to my house thinking “Riku, I know you can hear me, so I’ll tell you this: I’m Sora’s lover! Not yours!”

Ultimate oblivion

Here's chapter 3!

Chapter 3: the Sinister Showdown betwixt old friends Part I

The Highwind-3 shot through space, its afterburners blazing at 100% power, in the cockpit, Sora was at the controls, his fingers dancing across the instrument panel. He decided to review his plan for dealing with this “Old friend” that wanted to fight him, He had already guessed and knew that it was Riku from the look on Kairi’s face earlier; she had been hiding something, obviously concerned about him and his well-being. In recent months, over the past 6 months after killing Xemnas to be exact, he had gained the ability to use Drive Forms without the help of his two Disney comrades; he had already chosen which Keyblades he would use in the fight against Riku, Fenrir and Ultima Weapon. He pulled up on the stick to avoid smashing into an asteroid and being blasted by all the enemy ships shooting at him. His mind back on what he was supposed to do, He warped out of the Nobody-ship-filled space and landed right outside Memory’s Skyscraper, the rain pouring down like always. “Too bad it never changes” He thought, disengaging the engines and opening the cockpit, the rain instantly assaulted his face as he climbed out and jumped down onto the streets.

He heard the voice before he saw its owner “I KNEW YOU WOULD COME!!!” it screamed, followed by insane laughter, Sora turned, already in Valor Form, wielding Fenrir and Ultima in his hands. He saw him standing 50 feet away, already in battle stance and ready to use the Darkness that was already controlling him, his right eye glowing an amber glow “if you want to fight, Riku I’m ready for you” Sora shouted over the rain at his foe advancing towards him. Sora ran forwards preparing to strike first, but before he could get his weapons into reach, Riku vanished, to instantly reappear behind him “DAMN He’s faster now that the Heartless are controlling him” Sora thought, jumping high into the air to avoid Riku’s Dark Firaga attack, the flame whirled below missing his legs by millimeters “HEY SORA! KIARI LOOKED PRETTY SEXY IN THAT JUMPSUIT DIDN’T SHE?” That did it, Sora was pissed REAL PISSED. He threw Fenrir in a boomerang- like style, preparing to defend if Riku dodged the Fenrir with Ultima. Riku didn’t dodge it, a fountain of red, glistening blood spurted out from his midsection, Fenrir flying out the other side. Riku screamed a horrifying, mutated pained roar that seemed to shake the earth. They landed, about 20 feet away from each other, Riku was panting, his arm barley able to hold his weapon, Sora had a gash running along is left eye, suddenly the two Keyblades vanished, and were replaced by a white keyblade, one Sora had never seen before, it was pure white, say for the grip-handle which was black and its blade was long, longer than Ultima. He stared at its key chain, not one but three key-chains, one was the Heartless symbol, the other was the Nobody symbol, and the third was the Kingdom Key symbol.

“I figured you’d need some help, so I created this for you” the accented voice said. Sora recognized him instantly, it was Roxas, his Nobody “Thanks for the assist” “Well I figured he was a big threat to you, so I had to act, after all I am you in a way.” “All right let’s do this!” Suddenly something within Sora changed; he could feel… something inside him, welling up from his heart, coursing through his veins, His blood began to boil. Sora screamed, loudly. He felt like his lungs were about to burst from screaming and then… no more pain, a flash of white light assaulted his vision, He was all right, but his clothes had changed into something… different, He had NEVER seen this color before, it was, well he couldn’t describe the color but his garments radiated power and strength beyond Final Form. He stared at his surroundings.

He had been transported to another place, unlike Memory’s Skyscraper it was eternally white, and He was lying on the floor, as if he had fallen or something had knocked him unconscious. He saw a silhouette approaching him, he couldn’t see who it was though, the silhouette was 20 feet away, and then 10 feet away He heard a voice, it seemed distant yet close. This is what it said: “There’s no need to worry, Sora I’ve transported your mind away from that battle, though your body’s still there fighting like an animal. “Why am I here? “You’re here to train that new Form I gave you just then” “Okay” “Well first we have to come up with a name for it, how about True Form?” “Nice name” Roxas replied “Go on, summon the “Divine Light” Sora summoned the Keyblade, closed his eyes and felt its grip brush against his fingers, he grabbed it and saw which one it was, it was the one he had used just before Roxas had transported him to this place. “Come on, HIT ME!” Roxas yelled. Sora rushed at Roxas with all his might in a stabbing motion, Roxas saw it coming a mile away, ducked underneath the stab and jabbed Sora with his hand, right on Sora’s heart. Sora felt the breath knocked out of him and, as he crumpled and fell to the floor he saw Roxas’ face, it was sad, as if he had expected his real self to do better, he looked away, staring into space, and then Sora blacked out, just before he blacked out though, he had one final thought “I guess the only thing for me to do now is get stronger”

A.N:now i have to make a training chapter with Sora and Roxas in Twilight Town

Last edited:

Masamune

Big Boss
well its good so far but i dont like what u did to poor old riku.....

anyways its pretty good...

Ultimate oblivion

hi ppl! im almost done with chapter 4 but im at a point where i could go in multiple directions and im lost for ideas right now so anyway here is what's happened so far:

1. Sora's in Twilight Town training with Roxas
2. We don't know were Riku is as Roxas phisically transported Sora to TWilight Town and is hanging out with Hayner & his gang amist training with Sora to lvl up his new Form

3. Sora contacts Kairi and we learn Kair's entered a "singing" contst along with Selphie & some other ppl from Destiny Islands and she's doing well

So were should i go from here? Any ideas?????

gene chaos

oh ! i have ideas why don't riku try to pull out roxas from sora and infect him with heartless so he can learn how to defeat sora from the inside.

2. Or riku buys from cid a machine gun that fires cheese, nah
get fic though

Ultimate oblivion

HERE IS THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4: Train yourself Keyblade Master!

Sora woke. He was lying on a bed in Twilight Town, He still wore his Drive suit, and the Keyblade was lying against the far wall. He got up, As if expecting him; Roxas came into the room “Welcome to my room” He said, smiling “reminds you of you’re own home doesn’t it?” “Why did you bring me here?” Sora asked. Roxas replied “Because I thought you might like to get away from Riku for a while and home you’re skills with me” “Hey isn’t Hayner here?” “Yeah but I don’t know if he knows you since the Hayner you knew was a digital copy of the real one created by DiZ” “Sora, do you even know what DiZ means?” “Nope “Well, it means Darkness in Zero” Sora suddenly had a thought “Hey Roxas, you can go say hi to Hayner and the gang if you want, but I just remembered that I have to contact Kairi” “If you want to contact her use this” Roxas held out a silver device that looked vainly like a headset “What is it?” Sora asked “What does it look like dummy? It’s a headset with video and audio functions so you can see and talk to the other person. It’s basically a video phone that you wear on your head but all you have to do is enter the name and world of the person you wish to contact and a holographic projection will appear near that person, in your case: Kairi and Destiny Islands” Sora put the headset on and entered Kairi and Destiny Islands, then he felt a strange sensation, he blinked, and was rewarded with a sight over-looking the Destiny Islands. So much for his stupid machine’s accuracy, Sora thought, he looked around himself. This was a beautiful sight, the sunset and the waves meeting directly at the horizon. Kairi would love to be here Sora thought, and then pushed the thought to the back of his mind. He found he was distracted so he ran toward the big mansion at the edge of the forest that was behind him, it would take him at least an hour to get there through the forest.

Kairi had just finished eating when she heard a knock downstairs, she opened the door and there stood Selphie, one of her friends who used to play with Sora, Riku and herself a year ago, Kairi looked the younger girl up and down, she was wearing her yellow dress that still fitted her, Kairi noted she had matured quite a bit over the past year, although Selphie was a year younger than Kairi.

“Hey Kairi “Hi Selphie, you want to come in” Kairi asked “Sure” They walked into the lounge room, one of many that were situated inside the big 2-storey building. “Hey Kairi, do you think I could use one of these showers? I have to get ready for a concert” Sure Selphie. Hey what concert?” Kairi asked, puzzled “Didn’t you know?” Selphie called out from one of the adjacent rooms “It’s just something the community decided to put together; I guess its something like a singing contest, not a fighting one like, I don’t know, what would we call it? Something like a “Struggle” contest or something like that” Kairi laughed, Selphie had guessed the exact name of Twilight Town’s Fighting contest, apparently held every year from what she had gathered from what Sora had told her a few days after they had defeated Xemnas. “If you want, you can still apply for entry.” Selphie called out, over the noise the shower. “Who do I have to ask?” Kairi said “Me, of course! I’m the manager and I’m also the judge. “Cool” Kairi said “Hey Selphie, once your done in there can you help me choose a dress to wear at the concert?” Sure” Well then I’ll watch some TV” about 10 minutes later, Selphie came out of the shower, wearing a bathrobe and drying her hair. “So what color do you think I should wear?” Kairi asked Selphie, who had tossed the robe back on the floor and started putting on her own dress “Hmm… well I think you should go with red or yellow” Suddenly a voice made both of them jump. “Well, don’t you look beautiful?” a voice said startling Selphie and Kairi at once. Kairi recognized him instantly “SORA! Don’t scare us like that! Where are you?” “Right here” Sora walked through the wall and waved and laughed. “OK, how did you do THAT?” “It’s not really me, this is just a hologram created by Roxas, or rather his device that lets me appear here. Look Kairi I have to go now but if you ever want to be with me, just think of me and I’ll be here for you, or you could come to Twilight Town and see me in person and hang out with Hayner and us”

Over the next few weeks, Sora hung out with Hayner’s gang, which now consisted of: Hayner, Roxas, Olette and Pence. While maintaining constant visits to Kairi’s home through Roxas’ headset, he was thrilled she had decided to enter the contest and he sent his wishes and hopes for her to win every time he visited. He lived with Roxas for the time being and trained his new Form with Roxas, Sora slept quite late in the afternoons. Roxas had to carry him most of the time because his body was too tired after Roxas’ training to do anything else, except sleep, that is. After almost a month of intense Struggle battles and serious training, Sora decided that he would go and fight Riku once more. “You absolutely sure about this? We could do a bit more training” Roxas was leaning against a pole, watching Sora who was slashing the air in front of him using the ‘Divine Light’ Sora was amazed at its workmanship and power, he was certain that he could defeat Riku even if he was half-Heartless now. “Yeah I can do THIS!” Sora exclaimed as he brought down his Keyblade in a strong vertical cutting motion onto the wall, causing it to crumble before him. “Well, if your read, I guess there’s no stopping you. “Look, Roxas Sora said in a controlled yet emotional voice “If I die, then Namine and yourself must look after Kairi for me, all right? I know that Nobodies can choose to either live on through us but you also have your own beings and therefore you can exist physically just like right now, so take care of her for me” Roxas watched as his other walked away and then vanished into his ship, ready to fight to the death if need be and he prayed for Sora to win, even without his help, Roxas knew that Sora would have a hard time dealing with Riku and he hoped that Sora definitely won this upcoming battle.

Now comes chapter 5

Sowdown paart 2

i sed this would b my last post 4 tonight so good night evrybody!

Ultimate oblivion

CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5: The Concert

Kairi was going to be a smash hit at the concert, she was sure of it and this gave her something to think about other than Sora, but she doubted that because she hadn’t heard anything from Roxas or Naminé yet. She looked herself up and down she wore a red dress and white diamond earrings. She was about to open the door into the concert hall when someone came up from behind her and tapped her shoulder. Kairi turned to see her friend Selphie Timait wearing her yellow dress looking upset. Kairi said “Hey what’s wrong, Selphie? For some reason Kairi I’m really worried about Sora, I mean what if he dies? He won’t die Selphie, he will live through this and we’ll see each other again. That’s good to hear but I’m still concerned for him”. She’s really upset by this Kairi thought, Hey be happy Selphie! Kairi exclaimed, grinning and pulling Selphie onto the floor and into a headlock, with her other hand she made a fist and rubbed it along Selphie’s brown hair “Cheer up you, or else I’ll rub harder!” Hey! Selphie yelled. Kairi released Selphie from the noogie. They both laughed “Thanks I needed some cheering-up” Selphie said now smiling happily “Hey Selphie, if you’re felling sad just tell me and I’ll be there to help OK?” “Sure” Selphie said then she remembered something “Hey Kairi, what song are you going to sing at the concert today? I’m going to sing a song I wrote myself called “Kiss Me Goodbye” “Sounds romantic. “Sora told me that I’ll “sing like a Siren. Well I’d say you are the perfect embodiment of a young woman so we’ll just have to see how your voice handles this” Kairi walked into the concert hall. Kairi went first she cleared her throat and began to sing;
Kiss Me Goodbye

You say my life is all you need, to see you through
And I know these words are not quite true
Here is the path you’re looking for, an open door
Leading into words you long to explain
Go, if you must move on alone
I am going to make it on my own
Kiss Me Goodbye, Love’s memories
Follow your heart and find your destiny
Love’s fidelity, you put the dream in my reality

As time goes by I know you’ll see me
And I am enough to let you go free
Go, I will give you wings to fly
Send all your fears into the sky
Kiss me goodbye, Loves Festering
Our love my life, I hold you close to me
Shed your tears, Loves fidelity
You put the dream, in my reality
Kiss Me Goodbye, Love’s Memory
You put the dream in my reality

You ROCK Girlfriend! Selphie shouted from behind the 17 year old girl who had just finished singing “Thanks Selphie I think I did well” Kairi turned to face the voice and felt a weight slam into her and realized Selphie had tackled her from behind. Selphie was on top of Kairi now and began to playfully tickle the older girl under her arms. Kairi giggled then laughed hysterically as Selphie kept on tickling “This is payback for that noogie you gave me earlier” Selphie said. Kairi managed to wriggle free from Selphie’s grip. Kairi said “OK, OK Selphie I give up” Selphie stood up and helped Kairi to her feet “I just wanted to have some fun that’s all. That’s all right” Kairi said, catching her breath
“Just warn me next time OK? Sure” They walked out into the night, the immediate area illuminated only by a few streetlights. Selphie said suddenly “Well I guess I better go, I mean my parents will want me back home in a few hours OK Selph, see you tomorrow” Kairi walked uphill toward her mansion and suddenly heard a rustling in the bushes to her left, She turned wondering whether to run home or not then, just as quickly the rustling had begun it stopped. Kairi continued to walk uphill toward her house. When she was inside she had a quick shower and then went to sleep she didn’t bother change out of her dressing gown because she was suddenly so tired. Her dreams were about her boyfriend and how he was; she hoped he was all-right

AN: this was intended to be a part of the story where we find out a bit about Selphie because she has no-one else considering Tidus & Wakka are from FFX so Kairi is the only one she truly has to herself, of course Kairi loves Sora but Selphie looks to her as a good friend who sometimes needs some cheering-up (the concert serves as a distraction to the fight Riku & Sora have in the next chapter)

“Have you located the black ship yet?” A teenage voice enquired to the ship’s AI “Not yet Sora” Sora was flying his spaceship the Highwind-3 through space searching for a Black ship that contained his enemy, a boy not much older than himself. “Ship located” The disembodied computerized voice announced in its emotionless tone “Where?” Sora asked “A world called Destiny Islands”

2nd AN: this is a preemptive warning as then next chapter contain extreme violence and some swearing so I will be increasing the rating from PG15 to M just as a heads-up to all the readers of this fan-fiction

Ultimate oblivion

Chapter 6

Chapter 6: the Sinister Showdown betwixt Old Friends part II

Sora entered Destiny Islands and landed his ship on the sandy beach-like area where he had played with Riku and Kairi over a year ago. He knew where Riku was and as he opened the cockpit of his plane, a pool of black surrounded it and began to drag it down into the ground in hopes of taking its pilot as well. Sora jumped high, higher than he could ever imagine himself doing so and then. His ship exploded, destroying the black pool and leaving a scorched mark on the beach where his fighter-plane had been, Sora flew over in the direction of the little islet that he and Riku used to spar on He saw a pair of Neoshadow emerge from the shade of the three trees that remained on the islet. He summoned his Keyblade and struck at the Heartless, the Heartless exploded in a shower of black blood. Then he saw a dark figure, wearing something not unlike the black coats of the late Organization XIII, the figure had a strange yet familiar, powerful feeling emanating from it that Sora felt strongly was Riku. There was a quick exchange of words between them Riku said: “Once you are dead she will be mine to do what I want with!” Sora replied: “That’s a matter of your opinion, you sick ass” then they summoned their weapons and charged. Riku summoned both The Way to Dawn and the Soul Eater while Sora summoned Divine Light. They dueled like old friends and like mortal enemies at the same time. A conversation took place whilst they exchanged blows. This is how it went

Sora: Didn’t your (block) parents ever teach (duck) you NOT to (deflect blow) hit a woman?!?

Riku: I can’t remember much of my past but one you are dead THAT BITCH WILL BE MINE! (Insane laugh)

Sora: Not if you die first, you (Block, metallic clang) bastard

Riku: We’ll just have to see who dies first then (Riku’s eyes glow like a Heartless)

Sora, enraged struck the final blow which sent Riku’s blades spinning off, dropping into the water with a small splash. Riku, defeated, knelt down and began to beg for his life, showing off his last trace of humanity Sora who was still enraged, decided his “friend” should not live and, with a quick and silent chop Riku’s head came flying off, blood spurting out in a foundation of red blood from the hole in his neck. Right before Riku’s body and de-capitated head vanished into the pool of darkness he spoke his final words: “How? How could I lose to you of all people? Arrgh!” And with that Riku disappeared, but only for a few years to come, then he would re-appear and wreak havoc among the universe unlike anything before him. Sora knew of this and decided to cherish the time he had left with the one he truly loved. He was wounded deeply, blood was dripping from a searing hole his neck and his right arm was broken. He walked away from the atoll, holding his right arm to his chest, his breath was heavy, and He could feel his life-force draining away. He began his walk down to the jetty where his boat lay in the shallow water. He longed to feel the skin of his lover and with that thought to guide him to her, Piloted the boat towards her home. He looked out the view-port and at the beautiful golden sunset. He thought I don’t know if I can fight Riku once more, maybe when the time comes we can fight him together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back