• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ultima Love Triangle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
Here is my final post for this fic

Prologue
Sora stopped the boat on the beach of the island were they lived. He walked onto the wooden planks and tried to breathe in but it was so much pain to draw breathe he only got enough into his lungs to barley walk as he had a hole in his chest that was made from one of Riku’s attacks also his right arm hung limply at his side, his left arm clinging to his chest were the hole was. He began the journey toward her house, a trail of red liquid following him.

Kairi woke, for reasons unknown, she got up and asked herself “Why am I awake?” as if to answer her question, a familiar voice said from behind her “He’s here, he fought Riku and won, oh what a relief. You know Kairi, if Sora died he asked for Roxas and I to take care of you” “Well they say the only one you can truly trust is yourself” Kairi replied to the blonde girl with her eyes closed lying exactly she had been sleeping. “So Naminé” where is He? “He’s slowly walking up here from the beach.” Thanks” Kairi said and started to run, she didn’t stop running until she saw him.

She saw him first, He was lying against one of the poles that lined the street His head turned and his face managed a weak smile, Kairi knelt beside him also smiling, Kairi said “I presume you won? “Yeah” was the only word he could muster from his throat. Then she eyed his injuries, her face concerned “You must be in intense pain, Sora come on I’ll help you to my house” And with that Kairi helped Sora to his feet, with one arm over her shoulder Kairi led him on, up the slope towards her house. From behind them they heard a vuhhm; they turned around to see Roxas, Naminé and Riku standing behind them. Roxas and Naminé moved toward the bleeding Sora whilst Riku just stood there staring at the Keyblade master. Kairi nodded to Roxas and Naminé to take Sora to her house, then with a stern face she turned to Riku, or more precisely the illusion of him and said “I thought you died. “Oh I am dead just not truly gone forever dead, I’ll leave you and him, Alone for a few years so have your pathetic “peace” While it lasts “Goodbye Bitch” Riku replied harshly and vanished. Kairi turned to face her house and ran. She didn’t stop running until she was by Sora’s side. “You know you’re a real idiot Sora” Kairi scolded Sora didn’t reply Kairi noticed he was so still, then it dawned on her: “He’s asleep” Kairi felt a sudden tiredness overcome her, she quickly but quietly slipped into bed beside Sora, she was happy, for the first time in a long, long while Kairi’s dreams were of Them together, and of what great things they have and will experience.

THE END

AN: They don’t have sex, they just sleep together and their lives continued peacefully for years that is, until the day He reappeared and darkness once again began to find its hold upon the universe.

Kairi Sora 4 EVA! YEAH!!!!!!
I left room open for a possible sequel but I doubt this will come about. I hope to write a few other fanfics in the future and who knows: they may be about KH like this one was or it could be about a whole new experience I.e.: HALO or FF. So until then Sayonara!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back