• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ultima Love Triangle REMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
This is a remix of my previous fic Ultima Love Triangle as the last one i didn't have enough time 2 work on it but i'll b releasing it as a new fic!

I will include wrnings if u don't want 2 b spoiled bcuz the fic obviously has spoilers about KH2

WARNING!

THIS STORY CONTAINS SPOILERS ABOUT
KINGDOM HEARTS 2 SO DON’T READ IF YOU DON’T WANT 2 B SPOILED!

WARNING!
THIS FAN-FICTION IS BASED ON ALTERNATE OR POSSIBLE FUTURE KH EVENTS MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD REGARDING CHARACTERS, WEAPONS AND MOST OF THE KH2 STORYLINE FROM THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

MY RECCOMENDATION IS PLAY, BUY OR FINISH KH2 FIRST!

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF U WANTS 2 B SPOILED READ ON!

REMIX - Ultima Love Triangle

Chapter 1: The end of His life?

He knew that the darkness had consumed him once again and knew that it had to be done, he hated the darkness and the half-Heartless mind that controlled half of his consciousness, but the challenge had been sent and now he waited for the keyblade wielder to meet at the place where they would duel to the death. He had killed before, yet not someone he held dear as a friend that he knew since childhood.

He stood atop a big hill overlooking the Destiny Islands commune; the small town that had once been his home, and that big island in the distance where himself, that crimson-haired girl and his rival-and-old-friend once played together. He knew that before the week was over, his “friend” would fall to the darkness in his heart and he WILL DIE by his hand, that red-head whom his friend loved would be his forever. He smirked and walked off the hill smiling, and then laughing maniacally, his eyes shone an amber glow just like a Heartless’. He knew that losing control and becoming a Heartless entirely was not what he wanted, so he only used the “others” powers when fighting opponents stronger than him. As he summoned his weapon “The Way to the Dawn” knowing it would be stained with blood soon, he ran off into the forest.

Author’s note: the “other” is the presence of a Heartless infested inside Riku’s mind and body (In this story he isn’t fully depleted of darkness. As of yet)

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
Heres chap 2!

Chapter 2: I’m Sora’s lover!! Not Yours!!

A white, steamy mist swirled around me as I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a bathrobe, drying my hair with its hood as I walked into my bedroom. Thinking of Sora I fell onto my bed, my long, wet crimson hair spread out from my head, I lay there thinking of all the adventures and fun and action we’d seen and had over the past year. I thought to myself “God it’s been a while since we fought Xemnas, I wonder how Sora is doing, I am worried about that guy then I should ring him” I got up, walking over to the phone, then suddenly a voice exploded in my consciousness screaming “STOP!” I winced at the volume and ferocity then I realized it was my own voice.

I closed my eyes and immediately I saw my reflection staring angrily back at me as if I was staring into a mirror, then as if to reveal herself the reflection changed into a blonde copy of myself the only difference was she wasn’t wearing a bathrobe, rather she wore her trademark white dress, her hair was wet, completely blonde and her eyes were a shade lighter blue than mine. I recognized her instantly “Naminé?!” I exclaimed in disbelief, “Yeah it’s me, sorry for screaming at you like that.” she said, looking upset at herself for doing so. “Why did you do that?” I asked, “Because” “Sora will get here on his own and I wanted to talk to you about him and Riku” “What about them?” I enquired.

“They’re going to fight and I fear that Sora may die” I froze from shock at her words “Sora? Going to die? NO! No way in hell!” “I can hear what your thinking, after all I am you’re Nobody” She remarked. “Kairi, Sora will come by and tell you of a challenge that has been sent to him. He will not tell you everything, but all you need to know is that he’s going to fight and he may not survive” “Just leave me alone Namine, leave me alone to think” “Alright” and with that, she disappeared from view, but I knew she was within me the whole time Sora was over and listening intently. My room had red walls, a big double bed and a PS2 connected to a 120cm Plasma TV. My house was a HUGE 2 story mansion with pool, gaming room and over 10 bedrooms for guests to sleep in when they come over. I decided not to call Sora as I trusted Naminé on what she’d said. Sure enough Sora arrived an hour later. I was expecting him so I dried myself, then I changed out of the bathrobe I wore and decided to wear my pink jumpsuit that I had worn on our last adventure together.

I ran from my room, pausing to jump onto the rail that lined the staircase and grind along it, I jumped off and opened the door. There he stood, in his Drive suit looking as attractive as ever and, I admit just as sexually attractive as the last time I saw him too. “Hey Sora!” I shouted jumping into him, almost knocking him over, I was surprised at my energy, but he just laughed and said grinning “Hi Kairi, it’s great to see you again” he set me down and we walked into the main hall, his voice was suddenly serious “Kairi there’s something I have to tell you about, I’ve received a challenge to fight someone soon and I don’t want you to get involved, I’m afraid you’ll get hurt, or worse and I’d hate for that to happen” “Did they say where or when?” I asked concerned “Yes” “They want me to go to The World That Never Was and wait at Memory’s Skyscraper for them” “Well when they show up tell them to never mess with us” I said, playfully punching him on the arm and kissing him on the lips. As we broke off he said “Okay”.
We walked outside and I heard a strange whirring sound, as I turned I saw a Huge Gummi ship. Its design struck me as one Sora had created alone; it had long, black windswept wings and plenty of cannons and missile weapons along its sleek, Jet Black aerodynamic body.

“Kairi, this is the Highwind-3. I designed it myself, with Roxas’ help of course,” “Roxas?! Since when has he been around?” I asked, more exclaimed than a question. “He’s always been inside me” Sora said, pointing to his chest “Just like Naminé’s inside you” “Yeah I guess your right” I said, then two voices that seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere said in unison: “He IS right” I recognized them instantly, but didn’t say anything.

Sora and I just stood there, smiling at each other, and then Sora said
“Well I guess I’d better go” and climbed up the ladder to the cockpit “See Ya” I said softly. Sora jumped into the cockpit, sealing it so he could fly through the gateway to the “World Nexus” as we called it. “I’ll be back before you know it, Kairi, “You better or else you’re in big trouble mister” I yelled out to him “I will” Sora’s voice echoed out from a megaphone from somewhere inside the ship.

Suddenly there was a flash of light and then there was no more Highwind-3, no more Sora and no more loud noise from the Jet engines. I walked back to my house thinking “Riku, I know you can hear me, so I’ll tell you this: I’m Sora’s lover! Not yours!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back