• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_UNKNOWNS

ultima cause of its extra magic and it looks better in final form. fenrir is cool but i wish it had its own style and not like when u use the keyblades.

edit: i appologize for the double post.

Oathkeeperz

Website
oathkeeper.wordpress.com
Well... *Sigh*

Don't say Fenrir sucks. It's useful.

Fenrir can use Negative combo. Pair 2 Negative combos and no combo pluses can defeat every enemy expect boses in one or two hits.

I have no idea why you hate Fenrir.

For those people who dosen't use magic, Fenrir is the most useful.

Heck yes. They use Cu/re/ra/raga. But dosen't MP charge goes up smoothly?

If you chose The sword in station of serenity.....
Fenrir gains the power of the warrior.....

If you chose The shield in station of serenity.....
Fenrir or Ultima Weapon makes a cut of the guardian.....

If you chose The wand in stanley of serenity....
Ultima Weapon unleashes the power of the mystical spells.....

riku fan 2

i [ersonally use the ultima it looks better but i am not a big magic user so i am better with fenrir

T

Tyler Durden

I do beleive someone asked for pics? Anyhow, i think that they're both okay, but ultima weapon is awesome.

Soraroxrikusux05

Im for ultima weapon, but fenrir's useful in ways. with fenrir, you can take off all of your combo abilities(slapshot, combo plus, etc) except for you finisher abilities, and use negative combo with fenrir. NOW YOU ATTACK WITH NOTHING BUT FINISHERS! equip finishing plus for best results. THIS WORKS WITH MOST DRIVES!

samurai sora

ultima- good:it has mp hastega which is essential for magic
bad:it takes so long to create it

fenrir- good:its stronger than ultima
bad:ya hav to fight sephiroth and win to get
bad:it decreases combos
bad:without a combo+ ya only hav i finisin combo and thats the only move
neutral:its good for mini games

Soraroxrikusux05

ultima weapon isnt that hard to get if you think about it. as long as you have all the lucky lucky abilities, as well as the ultima recipe, you shouldnt have a problem getting it. fenrir, on the other hand, you must simply beat sephiroth, whos not actually that hard if you have the right stats. also, if you havent gotten all the oricichalcum+'s yet, heres a way to get the one for the 1000 items:

put on all lucky lucky's. equip draw to save a little time. then go to the pride lands and go on top of the king's den. theres a swarm of rapid thruster. simply use magnega to kill them off, and watch with joy as a storm of lightning shards rains down onto your party.

O

Oberon

Well, that's a hard one, ultima pwns, fenrir doesn't.. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back