• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

alright this is an official thread for the debate between ultima and fenrir

I seriously dont understand people who LOVEEEE the Fenrir...... seriously, i was 100% disappointed in it when I beat Sephiroth..

And it's not because of the way it looks (which is pretty sloppy) and the Ultima looks awesome, but it's because it is stupidly useless....

1) The Ultima gives you 6 Strength and 4 Magic
2) Fenrir gives you 7 Strenth and 1 Magic
3) Fenrir takes away 1 move from your combo

now, for anyone wit ANY logic at all, you know that you can sacrifice ONE strength point for 3 more magic points and a longer combo......I also know most of you use magic

me, whenever i go into wisdom, master, or final I ALWAYS use magic so why would I want fenrir's strength? I'm level 92 and my journal is like 97%... I can kill ANY heartless wit the Ultima in the same time it'd take me wit the Fenrir

My choice on this is the Ultima.... Fenrir is useless... what do y'all think

P.S- this should be a sticky

Legato2471

Ultima for me. Points for looking cooler of course, also I use magic quite a bit so it helps there as well.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
Legato2471 said:
Ultima for me. Points for looking cooler of course, also I use magic quite a bit so it helps there as well.
samething ultima. i use a lot of magic so its the best keyblade for me

Awards
Fenrir is useful though in its own way. Like with all the Twilight town minigames or minigames that require you to beat heartless with one hit? Equip Fenrir and negative combo, take off all combo pluses, and you kill heartless with one hit. That's the only way I got 65 points in the carpet game in Agrabah. Plus, it got me a LOT of points in the cups, esp. when fighting a large multitude of Heartless(like where it reproduces the 1000 heartless in the hades cup)

Besides, what happens when you run out of MP and don't have any ethers/can't change forms? You'd look kinda stupid running around until your MP refilled, MP hastega or no.

With the fenrir I did the cargo climb in 7 seconds. ^^;;

Kunoke

NobodyImportant said:
Fenrir is useful though in its own way. Like with all the Twilight town minigames or minigames that require you to beat heartless with one hit? Equip Fenrir and negative combo, take off all combo pluses, and you kill heartless with one hit. That's the only way I got 65 points in the carpet game in Agrabah. Plus, it got me a LOT of points in the cups, esp. when fighting a large multitude of Heartless(like where it reproduces the 1000 heartless in the hades cup)

Besides, what happens when you run out of MP and don't have any ethers/can't change forms? You'd look kinda stupid running around until your MP refilled, MP hastega or no.

With the fenrir I did the cargo climb in 7 seconds. ^^;;

QFT.

You people need to look past raw stats when you're referring to an item's usefulness.

Kunoke

velocity2325 said:
the cargo climb wasnt really hard at all, i didnt even used the fenrir. i still made it under 10 sec

What's your point? That's ONE thing.

That doesn't shoot down the fact that Fenrir is useful. If not nearly vital.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Ultima Weapon by far. Fenrir is only good for two reasons.

1.) It gives proof that you beat Sephiroth
2.) It's strength.

Other than that, Fenrir looks gay as hell (Even though it is cooler looking than every other keyblade except Kingdom Key, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and Ultima Weapon.)

Ultima crushes it because it is more useful. Besides, it's only ONE less strength than Fenrir, and that's not too heartrending. Fenrir was useless for me winning the Hades Cup. I switched to Ultima and beat it first try.

So Ultima ftw.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
They both have their uses.
You can't say that one is 'better' then the other. Fenrir is (imo) meant mostly for the min-games. If you didn't have it you can't use NegaCombo.

For fighting battles, and going through the game, the clear choice is ultima. Just because it has MP Hastega + 6 Str.

They're both good. They're just meant for different things.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
true true.... i thought it was good....but now after hearing all this it has put me off XD

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
hmmm thanks for the advice sora but i dont need it(JOKES).... becasue the keyhole will remain incomplete so long as the last princess of hearts still sleeps... IT IS I ANSEM THE SEEKER OF DARKNESS!!...righteo spaz attack now were are my pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back