• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ultima Blade VS. Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

^^^^ anyway..... i think this discussion is for ppl a lil mor smart than u

anyone else?

Sora Kun

Ultima Weapon
Str=6
Magic=4
Fenrir
Str=7
Magic=1

The Conclusion
Ultima owns Fenrir.

Edit: Plus the Ultima has MP Hastaga which is always good for Sephiroth because Trinity Limit, Elixer, Trinity Limit, Ran out of Elixers, Glide around, wait for MP to Restore, MP Hastaga reacts making it super fast, KABOOM, Trinity Limit, so on and so forth.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Ty Leonheart said:
Fenir for me. Magic in kh2 is for FAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you talking about wisdom form was the most useful in the game, and magic friggin owns things in one hit! Wisdom was my most used form cause magic did so mush freakin damage!

I

inhiding

Sora Kun said:
Ultima Weapon
Str=6
Magic=4
Fenrir
Str=7
Magic=1

The Conclusion
Ultima owns Fenrir.
Concurred. I use magic a lot more these days anyway.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Let's have the voice of wisdom come in and settle things.

The statistics

Fenrir has 7 Attack points and 1 Magic

Ultima has 6 Attack points and 4 Magic

Conclusion: Even though the Fenrir has one measly attack point higher, the Ultima Weapon easily counters it with three extra magic. If you use any sort of magic at all, then this can be very helpful.

The abilities

Fenrir has the ability Negative Combo, which takes away one hit Sora can make in a combo.

Ultima has the ability MP Hastega, which significantly lowers the time it takes for Sora's MP to recharge.

Conclusion: Even though Negative Combo may be useful for some mini games, it becomes a burden when in combat. Ultima, however, has MP Hastega, which makes long waits of getting your MP back a thing of the past. It comes in use for when healing, using limits, and various other magic attacks.

The length

Fenrir has a very long reach.

Ultima has a very long reach.

Conclusion: The basic length of both keyblades is the same. Any thought of Fenrir being longer is a misconception.

The design

Fenrir looks like an actual car key (it is, after all, the name of Cloud's kick@$$ motorcycke), and is very different from all the keyblades. It is very dull and greyish, with very little color at all. There may be many opinions about this, but overall the quality of the keyblade design is flawed deeply.

Ultima is a very colorful and bright keyblade. There are many twists on it and the design of it is superb. There are no flaws whatsoever. It greatly improves from the awful look of the Ultima Weapon in the first Kingdom Hearts game.

Conclusion: Although the Fenrir design is... interesting, the Ultima Weapon is very beautiful and shows the great work the creators of the game put into it.

Conclusion Summary
The Fenrir has an original but flawed design, based off the motorcycle Cloud owns in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. It is as long as the Ultima, and while is slightly stronger than the Ultima, lacks the magic to really have effectiveness. The only use of its ability, Negative Comb, is for the mini-games, but the Ultima's ability, MP Hastega, greatly helps in all situations and extremely in battle.

Analysis: Ultima is far more superior to Fenrir in many ways, that the Fenrir cannot even begin to match. Better leave the battling to the pros, mister car key.

KH4LiFe

soraawakened, lol thats EXACTLY what i said in the beginnin of the thread

we can sacrifice one measly strength point for 3 more magic points and the design of the ultima is very nice

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
The Fenrir is the strongest ( in strenght only ), but doesn't have the magic Ultima has. And vice-versa, I would choose Ultima because there is that much of a difference between strenght, I prefer Magic over Strength.

Ty Leonheart

silverdragon1615 said:
What are you talking about wisdom form was the most useful in the game, and magic friggin owns things in one hit! Wisdom was my most used form cause magic did so mush freakin damage!

Dude i never use magic. the only spell i use is curaga and what does that do to your mp? it takes it all away

THE_UNKNOWNS

ultima cause of its extra magic and it looks better in final form. fenrir is cool but i wish it had its own style and not like when u use the keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back