• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

UK's Official Nintendo magazine looks forward to KH3DS(Scan)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
  • Rising Star

Original scan
(Scans by me)​

I know it’s not much, but the fact the game is already starting to generate some buzz in magazines despite the fact it doesn’t even have an official name yet does fill a die-hard Kingdom Hearts fan with glee. This little snippet came from a huge 18-page article featuring an overview of Nintendo’s systems (the fact that I’ve played on most of them makes me feel old) and games through the ages, the 3DS, and the games we have to look forward to being on the system. But the magazine didn't mention Re:Coded anywhere at all! I found the article in the UK’s official Nintendo magazine’s August issue.

Last edited:

Swordsaint

Awards
It's new to me. Interesting find.

It gives hope as well that it's garnering attention in English regions so soon.

I think it's an amazing find actually, it's finally confirmation (and not just speculation) that Sora AND Riku are the main heroes.

Swordsaint

Awards
I like how even Nintendo UK have a stab at Kingdom Hearts localisation times.

Classic.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Awards
It's not new to me but it's nice to see that they already start talking about it and it doesn't have an official name yet...

Tidus14

Awards
nomura did say that kh 3DS has a 3 in it? the title? well.. maybe its kh 3 voor de 3DS!!

Jakek9

Awards
Nice find, interesting small article. And stupid localisation times....lol. This makes me excited, especially since the Osaka team is making it! Think of it this way, We get to play Riku BBS style! (Hopefully)

Dawninmyheart

Awards
Website
users.livejournal.com
  • Rising Star
Nice find, interesting small article. And stupid localisation times....lol. This makes me excited, especially since the Osaka team is making it! Think of it this way, We get to play Riku BBS style! (Hopefully)
Ooh, I'd love that kind of game. *_*

0.o does this mean it won't be releated to the story?
and thanks Dawninmyheart for the news :D
Maybe. Like I said, it sounds like a sidestory.
No problemo. This is my second time posting scans; and so far, I love doing it.

Passion

In the Water
Awards
  • Retired Staff
  • 2013 Roleplaying Awards
  • Hottest of the Hot 2010 - Female Division
That's pretty solid Dawninmyheart! Nice find and you were credited for it ;D

Silent hero_

Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
"One thing I will say about Kingdom Hearts 3D is that it takes place in the same time as the current games."
Wait... So it takes place after KH2 or what..?