• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UK votes to leave European Union

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How often is this whole Referendum thing in the UK? Annual? Anyways, this move is probably going to affect the market in some way (not sure how, I'm not an economist, but I'm sure of it) as well as affect the social standing of the UK by affecting its laws on immigration and how the majority of it's white population are against multiculturalism(I think)

Right on both counts.

I'm also surprised how Trump used this as an example for how he strives to pursue a similar change. That sick man.....

Honestly, I don't believe he believes a word that comes out of his mouth but he knows other people do so he'll say anything. It is sick, though.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
"I have ruined this country as much as I could. I could not possibly do any worse. I now leave to allow the next people fix my bumbling mess that I have made."

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It's saddening that tje BRexit transition is gonna be one whole of a shitstorm. Though this is politics. God knows if the pro-remaIN political leaders are worsening the shitstorm to convince the UK to stay.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Boris Johnson is the new Foreign Secretary...

So depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back