• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

uhh the new BFMV album??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I love BFMV; they have awesome songs. Their new album might not be their best since their last one, but it's not that disappointing; personally, I love Your Betrayal. That song is just so full of rockage...

Yes I said rockage :D

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Um, the new album wasn't bad. The fact that it was more singing and less screams made it interesting. I can't say that it's their best album, though it is pretty good. It was much better than Scream, Aim, and Fire. That album sucked donkey balls.

I don't overall care BFMV that much though. Not awful music, I really like some songs, but I just grew out of them. They're too radio sounding and not pure metal enough. I'll stick to the metalcore.

C

Crazium

Gonna lose all my indie cred here and say I quite enjoy the new album. It didn't have any standout singles like Hearts Burst Into Fire but overall it was pretty good.

Clone

I was looking forward to the new album but when i listened to it the first time i didnt think it was all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back