• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uhh hi, i'm new to the internet...help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paigypop

I just got my very own email last friday, i didn't know you could do that!! My friend sat down and did it for me and well i found this place and decided to join!
But i want to know how I get my hands on Final Mix and what else i may need to play it!
...this is my 1st time ever posting anything...this is posting right...
i'm also open to any help at anything too....please

Xarcsol15

welcome to the internets Paigy! play-asia.com is your best bet... but you need to modify your PS2 to do so. and that is legally ambiguos right now. you can always buy a japanse ps2 although I would not advise that :unsure: If you need any more help with the internet in general private message me on the forum!

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
i didn't know you could do that!!

Uhhh, does that mean you didn't know email existed? Lol. (Laughing out loud.)

Anyway, to get Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix or Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+, you'll have to import the game from Japan. Try using the Google search engine (Google.com) to find a good website. You'll also need a handy tool called Swap Magic (3, I believe?) that lets you play imported games on your PS2/PS3. I reccomend using a site like amazon or ebay to help (amazon.com or ebay.com).

Welcome to the internet/the forums!

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
It would be a lot simpler if they did
cause i dont want to have to go to the trouble of adding things to my PS2 or PS3

Well Square-Enix doesn't want to go to the trouble just to remake an already English remake, for North America and for the rest of the world. They've got other projects like (count 'em) three exciting new KH games! And families to feed, did I mention those?

Please do not double post. There is an edit button at the bottom right hand corner of your post. Thank you. :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It will change as you post more, after about 30 posts it will change to Disney Soldier, at around 60 it will become Court Mage, and then they keep getting more and more ranked until you get to 800-1000 posts, then you can edit your title.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I just got my very own email last friday, i didn't know you could do that!! My friend sat down and did it for me and well i found this place and decided to join!
But i want to know how I get my hands on Final Mix and what else i may need to play it!
...this is my 1st time ever posting anything...this is posting right...
i'm also open to any help at anything too....please

Well, if you're really that much of a newbie to the Internet (and thus, to our Forums) I'd suggest you ask for some help here:

http://forums.khinsider.com/community-board/88917-newb-adoption-agency.html

They'll be able to help you with your first steps here.

Nevertheless some people already made a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on how Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ works and how people from other regions can play it.

I'd suggest you refer to this:

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/76507-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix-faq.html

If you have any additional questions, you can just Personal Message me and I'll see if I can help you out.

SoraRikuKari

Destiny Islands...waiting to go help the king...
It will change as you post more, after about 30 posts it will change to Disney Soldier, at around 60 it will become Court Mage, and then they keep getting more and more ranked until you get to 800-1000 posts, then you can edit your title.

actually you get to be a Disney soldier around ten posts
and Disney soldier at 25
not that you are wrong or anything but ten is a lot easier to get then thirty :thumbup:

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Wow!!!
that is complicated!
well mabey not but...
still cant they just come out with one that is for the US??
It is complicated. I suggest you get Kingdom Hearts 2 since it is very close to KH2FM+

Most people just want it to fight the Lingering Sentiment. If you just want videos then go here YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and search for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ cutscenes or boss battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back