• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uhh ... Heya, im new

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Inept

Pinned to a wall, listening to how Joker got his s
Hey im new here so I thought id just swing by and introduce myself. Uhh hello i'm Inept, ive been an advid fan of Kingdom Hearts since it first came out. I'm a wannabe Otaku, (anime/manga fanatic for those who dont know what otaku means) and i'm currently depressed. (though sometimes I can be happy like now for instance) Hopefully i'll be able to make friends with some people here ^-^ Uhh sorry but thats all i really have to say ... uhh ... bye!

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey there, welcome to the forums. Looks like you'll fit in perfectly here. Enjoy your stay anyway. If you want some help, or if you just want a friend, ask me, k? I'm always up for a chat or giving some advice or whatever :p

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
There are plenty of memebers that will give advice and help if you ever need it. Of course i guess i can be one. So welcome to this disfuction we call a forum. Go post in the anime section seems like its getting more attention and of course we would like to see more memebers in there.

Back