• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

uh....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
There are a lot of nice people who will be your friend, but I don't particularly like making friends with new members... I like finding friends in topics that I also like. I think you should find friends that way, you have more in common.

Just my advice, but have fun here and enjoy KH2 tommorow!

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
HELLO!
Im RoXaS_SoRaX or commonly know as R_S!!!
You can be my buddy!! I always welcome people to my buddy list!! The only way i dont is if they flame me, which you havent done so your welcome on it!!! I will add you to mine to off course, but only if its okay with you.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
RoXaS_SoRaX said:
HELLO!
Im RoXaS_SoRaX or commonly know as R_S!!!
You can be my buddy!! I always welcome people to my buddy list!! The only way i dont is if they flame me, which you havent done so your welcome on it!!! I will add you to mine to off course, but only if its okay with you.

Back off #22! Thats my friend!!!! :D j/k :D huuuuray we can all be firends!!

Roxas_Blivion

hello,i can see ur new to the forums.im always happy to put another on my buddy list.fell free to pm me if u want to

Back