• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uh...which movie??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I am looking for a horror movie. Except, I do not remember much about the movie, or for that matter, the name. All I remember, is it is about a ghost ship, people are taken there, and see their dead families, and people. And at the end of the movie, only the man and woman are left alive. At first, I thought it was Ghost ship, but it is not.

I thought it might be the Devil's sea or something. But, I can't find anything named the Devil's Sea. I remember it had a boat on the DVD box art. Other than that though, I can't remember much. Does anyone know what movie this is please?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
No, I do not remember any actors. I saw the box art and rented the movie from Blockbuster. I have not been able to find the movie there again, nor have I seen it at any other stores

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Sadly, I do not remember much. All I remember is what was stated above. The ship was missing or something, and then came back. And that is where the storyline starts.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Ghost Ship?

401px-Ghost_Ship_poster.JPG

Would that be the movie you are looking for? If not I got alot more. I love horror movies <3.

king-DAVID

That kinda sounds like "Event Horizon". It's not exactly on a ship, so much as a Spaceship. But the concept remains the same :toungesmile:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
uhhhh this computer is taking forever to load im lookin it up and if i find what ur lookin for i shall inform u immediatly :)

edit ok my sister saw this commercial and there r these people that go on a ship then they see people in these tube things that have water in it and then a lady opens her eyes in the water. unfortunatly she doesnt remeber anythin else but if thats a scene in the movie it could be helpful in some way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back