• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Uh oh...Where's Aerith?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
It's starting to worry me. Aerith hasn't shown up in ANY scans for KH2 thus far. The reason it's worrying me is 1) she's one of my favorite characters, and 2) if Cloud is going to have a heavy-duty side story like it's been said he will, it will probably semi-follow the plot of Advent Children, which brings me to reason 3) ...does that mean Aerith will die?

Don't kill me...I think that the spoiler limitations for FFVII have long expired, it came out nearly a decade ago.

But does anyone feel the same way? I REALLY hope this isn't the case, but your thoughts are welcome.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Well to be honest, I don't mind her not showing up in the game.

I so want Rinoa Heartilly (FF8) to be in KH2 that my mind is not on Aerith when it comes to the game characters...

There is a chance she isn't in the game, but there's a bigger chance she will (Aerith!) so don't be too worried yet.;)

dwsora

that wouldn't be cool! >.< Maybe the point of Cloud's sidequest is to find Aeris/Aerith? ...that wouldn't follow any previous storylines though... perhaps she'll show up in thoughts like she did in advent children?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Some of the newest scans of the Hollow Bastion town show Sora looking shocked/sad, and that's what scared me the most. Though many of the others give no clue to her location--Cloud probably is looking for Aerith. Maybe she disappeared somewhere when the world barriers went back up.

Then again, she could just be a character of great mystery like Kairi--they're not releasing much about either Aerith or Kairi, probably because they're going to play rather spoileriffic roles in KH2.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
.Oathkeeper. said:
Some of the newest scans of the Hollow Bastion town show Sora looking shocked/sad, and that's what scared me the most. Though many of the others give no clue to her location--Cloud probably is looking for Aerith. Maybe she disappeared somewhere when the world barriers went back up.

Then again, she could just be a character of great mystery like Kairi--they're not releasing much about either Aerith or Kairi, probably because they're going to play rather spoileriffic roles in KH2.
Nah, that Kairi plays a spoileriffic (lol) role in KH2 is true, but Aerith definetly won't... Unless she is dead...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I want her to be back too, and Rinoa would be a great character to add.
any way, Aerith must return!

Aros123

I would like Aerith to be back too and have Tifa in the game so we could see the same love triangle between Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith like we did in ff7

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
im ganna say shes in the game until its confirmed otherwise. she might not be in it as much that could be why there rnt any scans

Sorasangelxj9

Website
www.msn.com
There's a 50/50 chance with Aerith. She may come back to help Sora as usual or she may not since she didn't have a major role like Leon or Cloud did. Plus there may be a part of the game where she ends up lost and Cloud must find her. *I can't wait for KH2 to come out:D *

New2Ya

I'm lost...
silfer said:
Ei where is rinoa by the way?
Good question. I wonder why Nomura still hasn't added her in the FF Characters list. She is tha best of all!!

road to dawn

I hope Rinoa is in the game, she really is the only reason i played FF8. And if she is, Angelo better be with her!

S

Sacred_Kairi11

hey guys i dont have the game kh2 yet but i know that they have the same characters except Airith(sorry if i didnt spell it right:( ) anyway i saw a clip on the whole movie on the computer and my oldest brother says that she is probably not in kh2... but what does he know;)

Hanon

Oh I really REALLY hope Aerith is in KH 2. I love her so much, all we can do is hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back