• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ugly org members in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

i was just thinking back to COM nd realized that there were so many good lookin members in that nd the ones in kh2 arent that good you know? sure in com there was larxene and marluxia and zexion that looked good. and the ones in kh2 that look good are demyx and saix and axel. i think they shud have stuck all the ugly members like luxord nd w.e in com....id rather see larxene nd marluxia in 3d fightin than luxord lol i dunnt just spillin my thoughts here...i dunt care if it gets closed..

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Luxord isn't ugly. He just has beard. What's wrong with that?

Vzam

Bronze Member
when compared to Zexion, everyone is "ugly." I really couldnt care less tho...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
shortythugsta said:
all the org member is ugly especially larxene she looks like a boy

>.<; No she does NOT! DIE!!!

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
U are right.

When they got rid of the good lookin ones ESPECIALLY Zexion........oh,didn't work out for meT_T...........they took him away*sniff*

I always thought SE was well known for makin good-lookin ppl, but I'm not that shallow( in real life) Video game characters are suppose to look SEXY!!XD

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
I'm a metrosexual male...so I'll just...umm....

The only things that are Ugly on Xigbar is his hair and the way he wears his sleeves.

Demyx is just ok.

Luxord is well groomed but really unattractive.

Xaldin's just huge.

Roxas' is attractive.

Axel is attractive.

Xemnas...ugh. Molester.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Eh.. Personally I like the COM members more aswell, not just looks but more in weapons. Nature Boy looked awsome with the Scythe and would have loved to fought him, Zexion, and the rest in KH2 since they could have been really cool boss battles. Most of the ones in KH2 are kind of lacking...

ansem13

Does it really matter what they look like as long as they have cool weapons and powers? I mean, Xaldin has a rediculus number of lances. Rediculusly awesome, I mean.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back