• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ugliest clothing that a person could wear?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Uggs would be tolerable if they weren't worn every day by literally ninety percent of girls at my school. After all that, they just look ridiculous. I never thought I'd be excited to see them all go back to flip-flops, but it's happened.

Nothing else really bothers me to any real extent though. I'm fairly tolerable.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
and today i counted around 50 girls wearing the uggs and leggings. just leggings. as in... no pants. it was like 60 degrees! wth is going through their heads?
hey! WHAT U TRYING TO SAY HUH? >~< well i wear a coat over it >~> and shorts but they're really short i guess haha. well i don't wear ugs i wear that with other boots.

spandex on a guy with really hairy and dark legs is just really gross.. seriously >~>

lol actually iv only seen people wear uggs twice at my school, one was a teacher.

they're not really common here in SD XD

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Ugg boots are unnecessary: we are not eskimos.
It's not that they keep our feet warm, though that's probably the only time I would wear my Uggs, because they are pretty cozy and it's quite cold here in CT. It's more that "oh they look good so I have to wear them". But it's funny, because Uggs don't match well with most outfits :/
and today i counted around 50 girls wearing the uggs and leggings. just leggings. as in... no pants. it was like 60 degrees! wth is going through their heads?
I can't stand when girls wear like, short short short skirtts in the middle of winter. You can still look good when it's December without showing off everything, you know :/

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
It's not that they keep our feet warm, though that's probably the only time I would wear my Uggs, because they are pretty cozy and it's quite cold here in CT. It's more that "oh they look good so I have to wear them". But it's funny, because Uggs don't match well with most outfits :/

I can't stand when girls wear like, short short short skirtts in the middle of winter. You can still look good when it's December without showing off everything, you know :/

but i wear leggings! black leggings for that matter! :( it shows nothing since a wear a coat over it which goes down to my mid thighs ! O:

hmm what else looks gross...

capris i guess look sorta weird.. i saw this girl wear like capris or something and a huge jacket it just looks very weird >~>

Awkward Squid

Seeing girls wear mini skirts or short shorts in 10 degree weather...with uggs.
I have somewhat of a tolerance for spray on tan; however once it gets to the point where they start turning oompa loompa orange, I shudder...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
but i wear leggings! black leggings for that matter! :( it shows nothing since a wear a coat over it which goes down to my mid thighs ! O:
Wouldn't you still be cold, though? iunno, leggings look really thin so I guess you would be freezing to death :C
my mom won't let me wear leggings so I wouldn't know :c
hmm what else looks gross...

capris i guess look sorta weird.. i saw this girl wear like capris or something and a huge jacket it just looks very weird >~>
I only tolerate denim capris, other than that, I don't really like them. >:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
peplum-leggings.jpg

Wtf?

I don't even....

Are those pants or leggings?!

Aria

braver by the minute
I hate when people wear leggings in place of pants, and socks and sandals.They really annoy me :/

deep_but_stupid

I saw a lady in the street the other day about 50 with a massive muffin top and she was wearing tight black leggings with a pink sparkly swirl on the side made of sequins. she also had badly died peroxide strawwish hair and her make up was aweful. It made me barf in my mouth a little.

Also i hate leggings but my mum keeps buying me them and trying to make me wear them.

E

Eyesore

I try not to find anything "ugly."
Especially fashion.
Since, it's just attire.
-_-

Rix

:)
Awards
Wearing leggings as pants.
Crocs
Fur coats or anything with fur
Leather vests and leather pants
Skinny jeans
Pajama pants orthose Bula pants especially combined with uggs
Uggs in the summer

Even though I gotta agree that uggs are ugly in general, I have to admit that I do own ugg like shoes. They are comfy and warm and simple, but not anything I'll use if I wanna dress up nicely.

C

Colours

cheap coloured skinnies on ghetto trash.
ughhhh, disgustingly filthy.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ew omgod i hate like all those colored skinnies or jeans.

or ones with weird designs. like all over the place. it looks lame :p

any twilight clothing, yuck.

any clothing with people's faces on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back