• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Ugh. Im moving for the first time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Ok so im moving from a huge town called Batavia too a super small town called Lena. And i am a really social person and im moving in like 8 days exactly. but now im nervous about talking to people i dont know what to do. Maybe i like the big city life and not the small town life that im not used too maybe i think they will be way different:unsure:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well, I've never moved but I know several friends of mine that moved. Here some advice. I'm pretty sure once you'll go to a new school and all, it'll be all weird and not comfortable but that's at first. Well, I'm sure it takes time and usually you might be somebody new and a stranger but I don't think somebody's not bound to meet you. There will probably people willing to meet you, that I'm sure of. Not to mention, moving can be a big transition and all but think about this, maybe the transition could be good--if I'm not, well, then that's a different story...so I suggest that once you move, find a place to go, to a public place, where they are holding public events and all, and see if you and your family can go there and see if you meet people. This can kind of help if they have it. If not, if you ever do go out to eat or for a walk around the neighborhood, or whatever, I'm pretty sure, you should be positive and see if people notice, considering you said the town you moving to is a small town, probably you'll get notice right away and you might make new friends and meet new people. And if you do move, try to keep in contact with your friends considering they would want to hear and all about you and such. Urm, that's all I have for suggestions for now. Update if you'd like.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Dont worry about it too much....
I've moved around in life, I counted 10 times... and I'm about to move again....

I once went from a very large and diverse city of millions to a small town of a few thousand people too...

It was a big change.... but people are people despite cultural differences etc.

You'll find friends in no time.

T

Tyler Durden

It's never as bad as people make it out to be; or at least it wasn't for me. I moved, people were okay with it, and then I met everyone in my class within ten minutes of walking into the school.

Just think of it as a fresh start.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
I've moved once. Right before eighth grade we moved from Vegas to a very small town. I thought it was the worst thing ever, but it turned out to be the best thing that could possibly happen to me!

Just don't shy away from anyone and assume they're totally different, and you'll be fine!

Good luck.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
All of you and your big places!!!! We don't even have 200 people in my home town, I mean holy jesus...

Anyways, don't be shy, just talk. Or maybe ya don't have to, you can be known as a quiet kid lol.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Thanks guys. I am surprised how helpful u guys are since you guys always flame me in the futere of KH section:thumbsup:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Shut up.

You haven't even moved there yet, so you don't know WHICH life you prefer. Get a life. If you say you're a social person, than you'll either be great in a small town, or you'll come off as a fag.

It's called life. Tons of people move. They don't whine about how they're worried everyone's going to be different.

It's gonna be different. You're going to have to be able to deal with that.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
DUDE THAT IS GOOD AND MY DAD is a comic book artist almost the company just took in his script and now he's doin som thumb nails but it is being turned into a movie and it will toatally get people goin

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
I've moved countries twice and I'm still getting by :/

As EE said, think of it as a fresh start. I take it you're moving schools as well, in which case you can alter the way you act and maybe have a different/better reputation to the one you have at your current school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back