• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UFC Undisputed 2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku

Humongous faggot
Website
www.inkdropstyles.com
Eh, I was too lazy to look through pages upon pages to see if anyone posted a topic about this. So I'll just make a new one?

Anyone play/own this game? I picked it up the day it came out and I have to say I felt it was a massive improvement over '09. It makes you feel a lot better when you hit someone and is a lot more realistic. I think that the addition of the Tournament and Event modes was a nice touch. The fighters where top notch, although a few of them had there problems. This game is probably one of my favorites currently, whenever I have a bad day I pop that sucker in and knock some people out. Great stress reliever, especially since if you do that IRL you'd get arrested for assault.

That being said, there are some things I don't like. First being the career mode, I believe there should be an option to turn off your stats decaying. It's really bothersome and I had no idea that it was happening on my first career mode. I'd concentrate on area's I'd find beneficial (Offensive Punches, Offensive Ground) but with only 10-15 stat points a sparring session, I'd have to spend half of them on just making sure my other stats didn't decay. Annoyed the hell out of me at first. Another thing is the submissions and reversals. Let me start off by saying that I HATE what they did with submissions in this game. In '09 I'd be able to submit people easily with the force option, but they got rid of that and now you can only shine. Reversals are too damn easy as well, when you play online people will reverse you like it's nothing, it was a lot harder in '09 and a lot more fair. Also some of the fighters are very unfair, lets take Lyoto Machida for example. His takedowns are nearly impossible to block, the only way I found possible to block this was to get underhooks but if he's struggling for a takedown, it's pretty much a given he's going to get it. It's rather ridiculous and frusterating.

I recently got the 100 win achievement online and finished with a record of 102-70-0, most of my losses being by submissions.

Anyone else pick up this game? What'd you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back