• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

UEM (Master Xehanort) keyblade question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xickae

Hi I want to know whether Nomura confirmed that UEM (Master Xehanort) keyblade REALLY is the magic which makes kingdom hearts appear or not.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Uh...does it need any confirmation? He turned his keyblade into the orb, and he used it so summon KH.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, I've heard people sayin "Oh it's Ven's Heart!" But Then Where'd his Keyblade go, hum answer that!Yes, pretty sure it was his Keyblade.

shadow_of_light

^yeah, what they said. it can't be ven's heart. if it was, then something may have happened to ven's body like when sora "stabbed" himself in kh1. i just wanna know why the UEM used his keyblade to do it...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Like pople said way back when, Heart of all Keyblades, y'never know!(Untill the game comes out!)

lonekyuubi

How could it be vens heart if he was still alive? I think it was his keyblade like Hades said

lonekyuubi

No no no I was just saying how could they think that it was Vens heart when he was still alive XD

Charlie K

Back in Business
Oh sorry my bad!XD yea his Keyblade dissapears and everyones like "Ven's heart!OMG!" Lol.

lonekyuubi

Well honestly thats the first time Ive ever heard of it being Vens heart o_O and his keyblade is fake thats why it broke :[

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea probablly. Ven's Heart= Not stolen by MX's Keyblade= The orb he used to 'summon' Kingdom Hearts. Well there.

700 Post.Yay.

lonekyuubi

I lol at your joy of 700 posts XD
Wouldnt it be funny if it wasnt actually kingdom hearts and was just a moon? XD

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yes.VERY!

MX: *Try's to summon KH**A wolf howls*
Ven: Ha-ha! Thats just the moon you retard!
Terra: Thats why my eyes turned orange!I'm alergic to the moon and that happens when it's out!But I'm not allergic to KH!
Aqua: Ven lets go make out.(Ha ha ha ha....I have low selfestem..XD)

lonekyuubi

So basically Terra can track down the real KH? Wow thats usefull XD or fake khs XD

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yes.Yes it is!XD...Lol that would be frickin funny if it were true...Ha..

xickae

I'll accept all your answers as big ''NO'' and the reason why I asked is because I have a theory but I couldn't post without knowing this. But now I think I can post after your replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back