• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

u think there'll be more keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

if japan and the US got everything the same in the original KH2, what else could there be thats new? i tihnk they should have more keyblades for sora. Maybe he could wield mickeys or rikus, i dont know whos else since you got a keyblade from pretty much every major character or boss. if there were more keyblades what kind would you want?

onyxrhapsody87

It's very possible... I was hoping for a new drive form though... or maybe the ability to turn into the heartless drive form by choice after a while...

Soraroxrikusux05

It's very possible... I was hoping for a new drive form though... or maybe the ability to turn into the heartless drive form by choice after a while...
yeah but why would u want to? u cant do anytihng but attack in that form, and u hit weak and u take more damage. plus what growth ability would u have? glide is already taken by final form, and thats pretty much the only kool thing anti form did

seb0910

they should include the NEW ultima weapon and fenrir. and maybe a new Nobody keyblade (not bond of flames), since in KH2 donald and goofy got Nobody weapons.

Little_Red

betch.
It's possible, maybe even one from the Secret Ending? (highly unlikely, I must say). That would be intriging if they did bring in a new drive form though....A new keyblade would be a nice add in as well, although I highly doubt it.

Little_Red

betch.
it'd be nice if we could get kairi temporary keyblade and also rikus too

I don't know about Kairi getting a keyblade. Now that I'm a sexist, it just doesn't seem very fitting toward her. For one she's very pretty, and two; she's so sweet and nice!

freedom31

I don't know about Kairi getting a keyblade. Now that I'm a sexist, it just doesn't seem very fitting toward her. For one she's very pretty, and two; she's so sweet and nice!

but wouldn't it be funny watching sora hold a girly keyblade and i want the damn Way To Dawn

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
Dark_Keybearer said:
I would certainly hope so- i mean, if they put diamond dust and OWA in KH:FM, what would stop them from putting new 'blades in anyways? plus, new keyblades equal sparked interest, and sparked interest = money.

I Agree whith you there

How about more secret boss battles, and also another secret ending like deep dive was in kh1.

It'd more then likely be just like the original KH:FM and have extra Keyblades, heartless, abilities etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back