• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U.S. Official Site has been open + A New Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

For those who DO NOT know, Square-Enix has officially put up the Kingdom Hearts II site. There's nothing much, but to read character bios and world summaries in English.

Also, I have a theory.

I've noticed that DiZ had his hands on Namine's shoulders going into the darkness. Same for Axel with who was dragging a girl with brown hair, yellow clothing and pink shoes into the darkness. If I can recall, isn't Axel a "Doulbe Agent" working for the Organization AND for DiZ?

I'm thinking they are "kidnapping" young girls for some reason. Anyone would like to take a guess why?

Also, back then, Nomura said BHK would have two partners, who were not Donald and Goofy, of his own right? So what if... His female friend was one of the girls DiZ or Axel kidnap? There would leave him and his two other male friends right? Just a thought...

NO FLAMING PLEASE, just your opinions and thoughts...

Hybrid Keyblade

Why do people ask not to be flamed? Thats like asking not to get yelled at in when your in a heated debate with someone..its stupid...Take your flames and learn from them, grow from them...Flaming isnt any worse than getting yelled at in real life..do people generally start crying and whining and asking not to be yelled at by their parents or friends when they did something? No...Not really..just get flamed and move on..its not too difficult.

Yanos_Darkspawn

GoldenHero_2004 said:
Also, I have a theory.

If I can recall, isn't Axel a "Doulbe Agent" working for the Organization AND for DiZ?

No, he isnt, How did you get to that conclusion? As far we know, he´s part of the org and loyal to the superior(at least in CoM), even though Nomura said the he also follows his own agenda. But in one of the unreleased trailers, Axel attacks DiZ, so they dont seem to get along very well, not to mention working together. But I suppose anything is possible...

★SoRa★

Hmm i think you have a good theory here. It makes sense....but I think it might be something along the lines of the princesses of hearts like the last game. If DIZ and Axel arent workin together then maybe DIZ is tryin to protect the girls and Axel is takin the girls for the organization. Think about it Ansem used the princesses of heart to try and get to kingdom hearts sooo makess sense!

★SoRa★

Hmm i think you have a good theory here. It makes sense....but I think it might be something along the lines of the princesses of hearts like the last game. If DIZ and Axel arent workin together then maybe DIZ is tryin to protect the girls and Axel is takin the girls for the organization. Think about it Ansem used the princesses of heart to try and get to kingdom hearts sooo makess sense!

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
The official site news is stickied at the top.

Your kinda makes sense. Xaldin did say "once we open kingdom hearts, we will become human beings" So they'd need kairi to open up KH to get their hearts back, but I don't get why they'd need namine. To me It doesn't look like namine was "forced" but more volunteered to help, dunno why.:confused:

ZachSora

Can you give me the link if it really exists because I can't find it on the square enix website. Thanks. bye

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I have a feeling that Namine might have known one of the Org members before he lost his or her heart, thus being the reason why she is helping them. She might not agree 100% with what they do to restore them. The more trailers I see I have a feeling that Diz is the REAL final boss and the Org are kind of the misunderstanded villains. They don't look evil, just willing to get back there real bodies. Though I can't speak for all the members. I have a feeling Diz is manipulating them all.

C

Chester

-Didn't Ansem want Kari and the pricesses for his his experement in KH one?
-And Diz and the order used Namine in CoM to destroy Sorahs memory's.
-Yes they were both kidnapping girls but i don't think the two kidnappings are for a related reason.

Thats just what I think. Don't try to connect everything right off the bat or your theorys could get screwed up(not that this one is)

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Engulfed said:
When did Diz and Ansem fight?
What unreleased trailer?
This theory sounds alright-if it wasn't for what you said.
Now I'm curious...

Diz and AXEL fought. It was a trailer shown to some media members a bit ago I believe. It was similar to the Promotional Movie that was released I believe but had a few extra scenes that we didnt get to see, like Ax and Diz fighting and Siefer talking to BHK.

The theory sounds somewhat right, they must be gathering the girls as it would be the only real reason for BHK to actually leave his world, atleast the only reason we can make out for now and unless they have found another way, the only way to open Kingdom Hearts.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Dude, What if Axel is working for DiZ and maybe if those two girls are brought together something will happen.

OR

Maybe they aren't supposed to know about eachother

OR

They are trying to Lure Sora and BHK together

OR!

(this is one of those "Other Side" Things)
IF someone and their "Other SIde" is brought together, something'll happen and Axel and Diz are trying to experiment

OR

Namine is close to Axel somehow and DiZ and Axel are having an Exchange

OR

That's how they travel.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back