• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U.s.a?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora's kingdom

The World that Never was or Never well be
so its been a while sense i've looked up anykingdom hearts stuff becasue i didn't think anything too exciting was going to happen soon. I know there ina final mix coming out in Japan but in ther eon coming out in the states, becasue i saw some threads with people asking the release date for it. i asked this a few months ago but i wanted to klnow if anything changed.

Thankyou!

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
ummm, no one really knows for sure, or else you'd see entire threads full of n00b sqeeees and what not. so no, nothing has really changed

D

Deleted member 36435

Can you give me a link to where you found that picture. It is fake though since KHIII hasn't been confirmed yet, that isn't what a PS3 gamebox looks like and the ESRB couldn't have already rated it.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Still nothing about a US release as of yet. But considering that it is almost time for it to hit Japanese shelves, I wouldn't be too surprised if Square-Enix made an announcement pertaining to whether or not it will get a stateside release.

hero3265

i bet its going 2 b like 2010 b4 it comes out lol...i really wish it would come out soon

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
We don't know yet whether it will be released in the US because there is announcement from Square Enix about the release date.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
>_< You know, guys, repeated posts with the SAME ANSWER are also known as SPAM. Don't clog up a thread with identical answers to the one above when one is sufficient.

To the thread author: sorry, but we don't know yet.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back