• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siverstorm

Website
spaces.msn.com
u know u've played..

2 much CoM

- when you pick up a green card and yell 'donald/goofy'

- when you see an old man working at a haunted house and think "NO ANSEM BROUGHT ME TO THE DARK REALM" and beat up the man with a fake bat wing with a hilt

2 much Kh...

- when you go up to some old guy on the street and hug him and say "riku i'm so glad you made it out of the door to darkness" and cry

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
you kno you've played to much

kh:CoM
when you have dreams where youre IN the 2d worlds, fighting with sora and co. (guilty)

when you cant look at a pack of cards without thinking they should have certain keyblades instead of spades, hearts, etc...

when you think you've seen glowing eyes from the darkness of your bathroom (guilty)

UnKept_PrOMisEs

you know you have played too much KH when you start taking your backyard key and saying..."No one can defeat my BACKYARD KEY!!" just outta nowhere. hee hee a little pun on a KH pun (I've seriously been doing that...lol uhhh...yeah)

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
when you and your friends or sibs crowd around something shiny and jump together at the same time and you expect HP balls and munny to drop from heaven.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
-When you begin to actually believe that pink flowers can hurt you

-When you react like Riku to loudspeakers ("it better be you i run into next, Voice, i'm sick of talking to thin air")

-When you've lost all ability to play KH1 because you're so used to the card system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back