• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shadow

~you drees up as sora/riku/kiari for "famous charicter day" at school (soon to be guilty)
~you think that if you are ever in trouble you will find a keyblade out of nowhere and assume its a legitamate weapon
~you dont question "why dose sora think a key is a legitamate weapon?"
~you saw a dude in a black trench coat and ran away screaming DONT BRAINWASH MEEEEEE!

rikus_brother

You know you've played to much KH when you go to the beach and expect Ariel to pop up and say hello.

you played to much KH when you spike up your hair and wair big shoes around your house and expect a shadow to pop out of the wall and attack you

Kogra

You know you've been playing too much CoM when:
You're positive an unknown is your boyfriend/girlfriend (That's me! *stares at Axel piccy*)
You buy hair spiking glue hoping to look like a KH character (That's me! It worked!)
You're ALWAYS saying quotes from the game! (That's me!)
You frequently daydream about KH and the Organization being real (Yeah...that's me. ^_^)
You've made any weapons from the game
You've desperatly tried looking like a KH character
You would sell your own mother for an Organization outfit (*raises hand*)
You don't know how many times you've said "Give me one hell of a show" to someone (Guilty as charged.)

I'll think of more later.

dragon_heart

u know uve played to much when u attack ur english teache thinking she is a neo heartless. Mine isn't but still has no heart lol! U use ur yellow pencil as a keyblade.

Your eyes start dialating.

U see a blonde girl with a dress and ask "are you my girl friends shadow."

When you get an A on a test u swear a screen says u learned a new sleight.

Oh and Twilight. I'll try that line. ;)

U jump up in the air with a key and scream Ragnarok!!!!!! Then u fall and get a bloody nose.

At a b-day party u see someone with a blindfold and a stick hitting a pinata. U tackle him and say,"Riku!stop that isn't a heartless!"

While fighting a person you get a punch in and try to do a backflip and think u are turning dark mode.

One more.....-While playing black jack u have 3 9's and u run around in circles doing dark aura.

Last edited:

BionicleKeyblade

Let's see the reactions to this(I can use it to create replicas!)

Real Me: Vexen! Stop messing with my computer!(beats Vexen up with model keyblade)

Okay...there's one example. Also, if you create Keyblades based on school subjects. I made Chemical Reaction and Maya Heiroglyph...did I just say that out loud? Anyway, here's one I don't do(just thought it'd be funny): Try to fuse with your dog so you can have dual Keyblades. Oh, and here is one I do: Take your Bionicle pieces and make Heartless out of them(seriously, I've made 12!). And start to wonder why you don't have dreams about Kingdom Hearts...you know next time I'm gonna number these. I will concentrate as hard as I can! ......Hey, that's another example!

Captain Hook

You know you played too much KH/KHCoM when you play the game because you're trying to memorize the game. (unsure if it has been posted).

Rikus2Sexy4U

You print off a million pictures of Riku hang them on your wall and curse Ansem Maleficent and Vexen for even putting a finger on him! ... or maybe that's just being a fan girl... ok how about
stealing one of those 'Key to the City' things and parading around town yelling "I'm the keyblade Master! come get me you Heartless fiends!!"

Rikus2Sexy4U

Addicted... my little sister is to the point of unhealthy... she built a Sora 'Shrine' in her closet... *shudders* scary...

BionicleKeyblade

I have returned with 24...uh....thing, reasons....whatever.

1.Everytime you come to a crossroads you thinkyou need toc hoose light, dark, or twilight.

2.You go to Hawaii and think it's Destiny Islands.

3.Same as 2, but you see a mouse and say "King Mickey, I thought you weren't supposed to be here."(Reverse/Rebirth)

4.You go to a town and think it's Traverse Town or Twilight Town.

5.Everytime it snows you think it's Blue Rhapsodies.

6.Everytime there's a thunderstorm you think it's Yellow Opera's.

7.You think summer is caused by Red Nocturnes.

8.You think that doctors put people to sleep during operations so that they won't see them use Green Requiems.

9.When you play a different game and use the KH controls.(guilty)

10.Everytime you see a barrel or pot you think it's that kind of Heartless.

11.You see a line of pots and think it's the Pot Centipede.

12.You walk into a wrestling ring and say you want to enter the Hades Cup.

13.You see a guy with a gun and think it's Clayton.

14.You go to the zoo and think the monkeys are Powerwilds and Bouncywilds.

15.You see a suit of armor in a museum and think it's the Guard Armor.

16.Same as 15, exept you yell "I will seal that Keyhole, Opposite Armor! You stand no chance!"

17.You see a guy with a big sword and think it's Cloud.

18.You see a picture of a wooly mammoth and yell "Ah! The Behemoth!"

19. a.Find an oil lamp
b1.Tie a chain to it
c.attach it to your model Keyblade
d.Wonder why it doesn't turn into Three Wishes
b2.Try and get Genie to come out and help you fight the Heartless

20.You see a mummy and think it's a Wight Knight.

21.Ask the Mickey magnet on your fridge wny he's not with Riku.

22.Same as 21, only use a Mickey PEZ dispenser.

23.(also applies if you watch too much Spongebob) Run up to a microphone and yell "Attention everyone! Heartless have taken over the world!"(nobody moves)"Our world!"(still nobody moves)

24. a.Go to Africa
b.Find a waterfall
c.Go behind it
d.Try and find the Keyhole

Oh yeah, and I'll throw in this one: You make SUPER-weird Keyblades, which I do constantly. I'll try and think up some more, see ya later!

black acid

Heros need Villains
SoulEater2118 said:
Ok this is how it works for those who dont know. U say something that would only happen if u played to much KH/CoM that would be completely ridiculas! heres an example:

U know u have played to much CoM when you hold different yugioh cards up to ur closet door thinking it will look different depening on which one u hold up.

another one:

u know u have played to much KH when you expect a duck to heal u when u fall and hurt urself.

i hope everyone has fun with this cause i always do. Since there is no CoM & KH section i decided to post it here so u can do KH1 or 2 ones here too

it' would suk if this was ture :(

Dark Otaku

you knowyou have played too much kh when
-you chase a moogle around the room with a keyblade.
-if you even see a moogle
-make a keyblade out of pipecleaners
-look for phoenix downs at wal-mart (hey they say they have everything.)

thats all for now.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
hey, I know the words to that song. It's not obsessive, it's just................................... not obsessive!

Eno Tsekrad Eht

you know you have played too much KH/KHCoM when you play the game just to see what everybody on the forums are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back