• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U.E.M's Keyblade [Secret Trailer]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

Now that i think about Sora kind of did it when he he fought Roxas. When he lost his keyblade, he summoned it back to his hands by focusing on his heart. Maybe if he focused a little harder he could have done the same thing.

Darth Avarous

Old Man's Keyblade

First of all I apologize if I post this in the wrong spot. It's been a long time since I've started a thread. I was watching the secret ending and I noticed that the old man's keyblade in the secret movie turns into the energy ball he shoots into the sky. Then I remembered about the line in the secret ending from Kingdom Hearts 2 where it says "A key opens doors." Now I thought about this, and what the moons looks like, so we might all assume this is Kingdom Hearts. It's just that I don't remember anyone ever opening Kingdom Hearts with a keyblade. Only closing it. I'm not really counting when Sora, Riku, and Mickey go through the door cause it was already open. Does it make a difference? In the first game, Ansem opens the door without any keyblade and so does Xemnas. So I guess what this all boils down to is I'd like to hear other views on this topic. Hopefully things can be clarified. Also, my apologies if anyone else posted this first.

personfreak

Re: Old Man's Keyblade

It's just that I don't remember anyone ever opening Kingdom Hearts with a keyblade. Only closing it. I'm not really counting when Sora, Riku, and Mickey go through the door cause it was already open. Does it make a difference? In the first game, Ansem opens the door without any keyblade and so does Xemnas.

but (fake) Ansem and Xemnas weren't keyblade wielders, so maybe they just had to go a silly round-about way...

Twinblades

yea i notice this 2
soo thi sis what i see... so far
keyblades exist even when they dont have keychains on them(or maybe they arent whole)
keyblades can morth (ES's keyblade in final mix battle)
keyblades can be turned into energy blasts which opens kingdom hearts...
interesting
keyblades seen to be extremely important now

IgneousPrime

Re: Old Man's Keyblade

First of all I apologize if I post this in the wrong spot. It's been a long time since I've started a thread. I was watching the secret ending and I noticed that the old man's keyblade in the secret movie turns into the energy ball he shoots into the sky. Then I remembered about the line in the secret ending from Kingdom Hearts 2 where it says "A key opens doors." Now I thought about this, and what the moons looks like, so we might all assume this is Kingdom Hearts. It's just that I don't remember anyone ever opening Kingdom Hearts with a keyblade. Only closing it. I'm not really counting when Sora, Riku, and Mickey go through the door cause it was already open. Does it make a difference? In the first game, Ansem opens the door without any keyblade and so does Xemnas. So I guess what this all boils down to is I'd like to hear other views on this topic. Hopefully things can be clarified. Also, my apologies if anyone else posted this first.

Maybe Nomura was going deeper than a physical keyblade here. Maybe the longing for darkness in his heart, the feelings of hatred, curiousity, confusion, etc. is what opened the door. Maybe that was the "key" that opened it. Just a thought. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back