• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U.E.M in Ansem's clothes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I mean this literally. I mean look at him, he's wearing what Ansem(Xehanort's heartless) wears and if he had hair like Ansem's he would look just like Ansem except older plus he summons a darkness creature which Ansem also has during his battles except attached to himself. Who thinks there is some connection, I do personally.
PS:Ansem I refer to here=Xehanort's heartless.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Yeah you're right, BHS looks alot like Roxas who can thereby be related to Sora. If this video takes place in the past then why does UEM look older but in Ansem(Xehanort's heartless)'s clothes if they are to have a link? Possibly a relative of Ansem the Wise or a relative of Xehanort? I really think his clothing choice and summoning that darkness creature has something to do with Ansem(Xehanort's heartless).

KHfreakfan

i pretty sure that KH3 is set sometime in the future. I believe that BHS is if not has a strong relation as is the same for UEM and ansem

soulspurity

there has to be a connection... the U.E.M has the same clothes as Ansem and the D.S. has the same clothes as Riku in the first game.... they both are similar

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think possible ancestor of Xehanort or heartless/nobody of Ansem the Wise. We never knew if Ansem the Wise ever did lose his heart once, and maybe Mickey being there is how he decided to go out and look for Ansem the Wise. I know it's farfetched but who really knows...

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Or maybe....(this is just a random thought that popped in my head) the guy is Riku dun dun dunn. Just an older verison maybe, like in Kingdom Hearts Riku wore the suit that the bald guy summoned, maybe that's Riku who now possess the ability to summon dark figures! Just think about it, but no it was just a random thought I don't support it just a little theory

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
King Wolfe your reply seemed random but maybe if some thought were given to it you could make a solid theory...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Another thing I've thought of is that Xehanort may have had a heartless and nobody before reaching Radiant Garden. I mean he had no memory when he met Ansem the Wise, so maybe he had a heartless/nobody for a really long time causing UEM to look so aged?

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
King Wolfe your reply seemed random but maybe if some thought were given to it you could make a solid theory...

Yes..Maybe, if that comment was actually a theory, no I said it was just a random thought. My theories have actual proof but at least I didn't get flammed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back