• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

U Can Play As The BHK!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeavin

Fuzzy2k9 said:
YOU IDIOT! IDIOT!! Seeing the pick doesn't mean squat! Confirmation does!Plus, if you,ve read Nomura's interviews or actually had the brains, Starry eyed hero then you'd go to Ultimania to watch one of the those videos instead of making a half assed Topic! Also if you know this already why you post this!??!?!?!?!!? There's already a thousand topic like this in the Trash bin!
For God's sake, please just stop freaking out and go die in a ditch somewhere. You'll do all us sensible people a favor.

chosen destiny

im just now taking a different language in high school and im not sure if this is one of them. what the heck does this even say. any way lets get back on track about bhk. resume where we last left off, lol.
Fuzzy2k9 said:
Adverbio nombre Verbo transitivo verbo intransitivo

chosen destiny

i think we have to try to find some one (this is just a thoery). i think we have to find sora, namie, kairi, riku, or the king. after we find the person or persons i think we have to go to twilight town and here we chase the nobody down the alley way and then we fight the big nobody. correct me if i have the names of these heartless characters wrong.

KH2Researcher said:
looks like his command bar is like in kh1

wait a freaking min... how did u take pictures on it? I can't take a picture because its not windows media player..

Helloo? Question here!

*Hitsugaya~San*

My guess is that you might switch between Sora and BHK many times threw the game, like there are two stories going. All leading to a meet of Sora and BHK. Just a little thoery. heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back