• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Typical Rankings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

I know this may seem a bit low class..
But looking at the scans of Terra, Aqua and Ven in their armour makes me think that theres ranking in there somewhere.. I get the point about the Masters Qualification Exam..

But to me it looks like Terra is Gold, Aqua is Silver, and Ven is Bronze.. Kinda
So would this just be to reflect their strength and ability if it was designed like that for a purpose?

yea it dose look like that.

YouGotMeFuckedUp.gif
102.jpg

Brokeback Mountain was the best:lol:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
yea it dose look like that.

YouGotMeFuckedUp.gif
102.jpg

Brokeback Mountain was the best:lol:
Are you an idiot?

But looking at the scans of Terra, Aqua and Ven in their armour makes me think that theres ranking in there somewhere.. I get the point about the Masters Qualification Exam..

But to me it looks like Terra is Gold, Aqua is Silver, and Ven is Bronze.. Kinda
So would this just be to reflect their strength and ability if it was designed like that for a purpose?
Yeah I see what you're pointing at but it's probably not set to mean anything serious.

Axel of Ice

I seriously doubt this... the order of strength might be true but the coloration deosnt have anything to do with it... and aqua is purple.... ven is blue...

Attemisc

Dawning Twilight, while I have a lot of respect for you from what I have seen of your posts in the forum (I do admire a man as full of himself as I am), I think he may simply not know how to create a signature on these forums. The pictures and the following comment in his posts seem to be the kind you'd see in a forum signature. And after all, he only joined the forums in October.

Jumpcolour

Dawning Twilight, while I have a lot of respect for you from what I have seen of your posts in the forum (I do admire a man as full of himself as I am), I think he may simply not know how to create a signature on these forums. The pictures and the following comment in his posts seem to be the kind you'd see in a forum signature. And after all, he only joined the forums in October.

Completely off topic:lol::lol::lol:

Obsidian

I don't see any explicit rank, but I guess the armour implies that Terra is the most skillful if you're looking at colour, with Aqua right behind (although, I'd argue that they're almost on par with each other, just in different areas) Ven is close behind the two, but not quite skillful enough to take the MQE (at least maybe at the beginning of the game?)

Personally, I don't really think there's any ranking, I just think the colours worked out for design purposes. Terra wears a lot of brown (earth element), so it stands to reason that his armour would have similar "earthy" colours. Aqua's armour looks the way it does for the same reason I guess, silver/black/blue clothes= silver/blue armour, plus the whole water element thing.

Ven's doesn't really follow suit, but I look at it this way: Terra has strong physical attacks, Aqua has strong magic, and Ven is a mix of both, so his armour reflects that with with a colour palette from both Terra and Aqua's armour.

Suro Keirei

Ven's doesn't really follow suit, but I look at it this way: Terra has strong physical attacks, Aqua has strong magic, and Ven is a mix of both

I dont really agree that Ven is a mix of Both, Ven's more of a speed freak if you ask me XD

Birnax

It might be or they decided to make their armor that color.

Obsidian

Oh right Lol

I don mean this to sound rude but since when did mixing brown and purple make blue? ^^

lol, crap. Sorry, that's my fault, I meant to say in my earlier post that Terra's armour has a lot of yellow. But when I say that Ven's armour has a colour palette from both, I don't mean that the colours are mixed, just that both colours are present (yellow from Terra, blue from Aqua)

αsiя

space coke
Well it seems Aqua and Terra are at the same level because they both were taking the Master QE at the same time

Oathkeeper512

Uv got a point.. and nice observation, but i doubt its nothing. I could be wrong though, cuz it does make sense..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back