• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two years...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
...and one month since I first set foot in this community.

I'm sort of surprised it has been already that long, and even more so that I actually forgot the true 2year-mark and only realized it a month later. <__<

It has probably to do with the severely increased stress I had for the last six months, where doing posting within night hours at the middle of the week also lead to me partially forgetting my own resolutions´.

But whatever, that's the past, on to the next two years even with fewer online-time in general. ;)

(And I also hope it won't be long until I can finally go on with my story in the FanFic-section.)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Happy Two Year Anniversay Sephiroth0812!

A few words I would like to say about you on this momentous day! xD

You're a great friend to have, that I enjoy talking to and sharing stuff with. Not only that, but your story; Hearts in Unison is amazing, that it feels like we're living and breathing through your characters. I can tell, you are very dedicated to your work or anything you do in general, that you speak passionately about it. Which is something truly admirable about you. I hope you enjoy the years to come on KHI and enjoy your two year anniversay. I look forward to talking to you and getting to know you more, Sephy. ;D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Congrats on hitting the two year mark, Seph~

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SEPHIROTH! May you stay here forever xD

Thank you Master, even if the breaks get longer, I'll always come back sooner or later. ;)

Happy Two Year Anniversay Sephiroth0812!

A few words I would like to say about you on this momentous day! xD

You're a great friend to have, that I enjoy talking to and sharing stuff with. Not only that, but your story; Hearts in Unison is amazing, that it feels like we're living and breathing through your characters. I can tell, you are very dedicated to your work or anything you do in general, that you speak passionately about it. Which is something truly admirable about you. I hope you enjoy the years to come on KHI and enjoy your two year anniversay. I look forward to talking to you and getting to know you more, Sephy. ;D

Thank you. <3

That feeling is entirely mutual, lol. Talking with great people like you is more than half the fun of being on this site. ^__^
This praise means truly much for me as I work really hard on that story and I am glad I manage so often to get the characters right in regard to canon personality and also make them still interesting to read about.

That dedication is apparently part of my nature, as is my tendency for passionate speech (and often longer posts, *ggg*).
As long as it stays in reasonable borders it is admirable I'd agree, although I also can sometimes overdo it. In this case however I do have my friends here who are good to give me a klonk over the head if I go too far, like Sign luckily did once already. ^___^

I'm also looking forward for more discussions, KK. <3

Congrats on hitting the two year mark, Seph~

Thanks, I tend to think that these years weren't wasted at all and I accomplished quite something in terms of posting and new friends from all over the globe. ^__^

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Yay!! I'm happy for you, pal! :D

I'm glad to say that it was your story that brought me to be online on this forum and be your fan and friend. :) May the Door of Light lead you to bright future! :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Happy KHI anniversary Sephiroth! Haha mine was November 5th I think. I meant to make a thread but I was too busy to get on. I have been here 4 years now. It seems like it has been longer. Anyway I look forward to more years with all the great members of this site. And more of your KH story :)

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Way to go Sephy, may you not go crazy on us like another one winged angel we all know, mock and fear.

Back