• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two things I still don't get (About Roxas's Twilight Town)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

Okay, on Roxas's last day, Hayner, Pence and Olette suddenly stopped responding to Roxas. He suddenly became a ghost to them. Was this because of the fact that Roxas was slowely starting to disapear into nothing, or was the town glitching up? And why did the photo change? It was the same photo that the gang in the real TT have, you can tell coz Sora finds the fake picture in the realm of darkness (Just like theres two of Olette's munny pouches, her real one and the fake one that Riku took from Roxas). So on the last day, did Roxas somehow "Teleport" in his sleep to the real TT or whatever. I mean because the picture changed, it was like history was changed and it never happened.

And secondly, right at the end of the last day, there was the part where Roxas saw Sora's mod open, but after Roxas became part of Sora again, it changed to the scene where Donald and Goofy watched Sora wake up, WHERE THE POD WAS STILL CLOSED. When Roxas saw Sora, was that actually a data Sora? And if so, how did he become part of him again?

P.S. Oh and one other small thing, when Roxas and Namine talked in the white room for the last time, it turned out that he was talking to a data Namine. When they keep meeting up in the previous days, was it the data Namine, or was it the real Namine?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay, on Roxas's last day, Hayner, Pence and Olette suddenly stopped responding to Roxas. He suddenly became a ghost to them. Was this because of the fact that Roxas was slowely starting to disapear into nothing, or was the town glitching up?

Roxas was deteriating because Sora was about to wake up. His memories were almost completly finished "Booting Up"

And why did the photo change? It was the same photo that the gang in the real TT have, you can tell coz Sora finds the fake picture in the realm of darkness (Just like theres two of Olette's munny pouches, her real one and the fake one that Riku took from Roxas). So on the last day, did Roxas somehow "Teleport" in his sleep to the real TT or whatever. I mean because the picture changed, it was like history was changed and it never happened.

Roxas didnt go to the real TT. He just saw Sora in the pod. I'm assuming that DiZ had something to do with his being able to see him.

And secondly, right at the end of the last day, there was the part where Roxas saw Sora's mod open, but after Roxas became part of Sora again, it changed to the scene where Donald and Goofy watched Sora wake up, WHERE THE POD WAS STILL CLOSED. When Roxas saw Sora, was that actually a data Sora? And if so, how did he become part of him again?

That wasn't the same Twilight Town. The one that Roxas saw Sora in was the data TT. The one he woke up in was the actual TT.

P.S. Oh and one other small thing, when Roxas and Namine talked in the white room for the last time, it turned out that he was talking to a data Namine. When they keep meeting up in the previous days, was it the data Namine, or was it the real Namine?

That was the Data Namine. DiZ himself said that "She Hyjacked her way into the system"

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay, on Roxas's last day, Hayner, Pence and Olette suddenly stopped responding to Roxas. He suddenly became a ghost to them. Was this because of the fact that Roxas was slowely starting to disapear into nothing, or was the town glitching up? And why did the photo change?

It probably was DiZ telling Roxas to go drop dead back to Sora and showed him he literally had no where else to go to.
Riku managed to snatch the pic with Roxas in it though :3

It was the same photo that the gang in the real TT have, you can tell coz Sora finds the fake picture in the realm of darkness (Just like theres two of Olette's munny pouches, her real one and the fake one that Riku took from Roxas). So on the last day, did Roxas somehow "Teleport" in his sleep to the real TT or whatever. I mean because the picture changed, it was like history was changed and it never happened.

Secret Ansem Report 12 said:
First I shall convert all of Twilight Town into data and construct a “world duplicate” in Sora’s memories.

The Digital Twilight Town seems to have been directly related to Sora's Memories. So Roxas meeting Sora there and Sora waking up in the real TLTW aren't contradictory.

"Data Sora" with the two TLTWs being linked.

Namine's Data form. Notice how she turns to static and fades away when she's about to tell too much.

Santuary

It probably was DiZ telling Roxas to go drop dead

LOL XD

Still, about the Namine thing, you said that it was the data Namine because she went all staticy and dissapeared. What I mean is that, when Pence and Olette froze and then Namine appeared, was that real Namine or data Namine? And she was on top of the building ("Roxas!! Use the keyblade!!") real or data?

Sorry if I'm sounding like a total dumbass

Castle Oblivion

Website
youtube.com
So...basically everything is the data Twilight Town was digitized (well, except for Roxas) Then, was the DiZ and Riku digital, too?

Oh, and I know that DiZ is Darkness in Zero, but I forgot how I knew that, so does anyone know where it says that?

Qarx

I believe the exact quote was...
Riku:
Was that Naminé made of data?
DiZ:
No. She hijacked the data herself. She's totally beyond my control!
DiZ then punched one of his computers. In the manga, he threw his bowl of ramen across the room and into a wall. Riku was seen with a mop and bucket and thinking "Why am I cleaning this up?" XD.
In the game, however, he simply said "Calm down." making Riku sound more boring than usual lol.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So...basically everything is the data Twilight Town was digitized (well, except for Roxas) Then, was the DiZ and Riku digital, too?

Roxas was too. They aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll were. Seeing how it's a Digital World and all. So they'd have to get Digital to get there.

Oh, and I know that DiZ is Darkness in Zero, but I forgot how I knew that, so does anyone know where it says that?

The Secret Ansem Reports

Qarx

Roxas was too. They aaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll were. Seeing how it's a Digital World and all. So they'd have to get Digital to get there.

The Secret Ansem Reports

I think Tron's world (Space Paranoids) had something to do with this. After all, the technology used for digitizing Roxas was used in the movie Tron, and in KH2 it may look different (from Ansem's portible device, to the one used for acessing Space Paranoids, which ironically, is the name of a video game, rather than a world. We never hear them call it Space Paranoids, however. Just "Ansem's computer". It has the name "Space Paranoids" in the world title, though) it's still the same principle: convert physical matter into bytes (however many there are) of data, and transferring them into a computer.
Ansem the... not so wise... made a Digital Twilight Town, and (as stated before) converted Roxas to data, and tranferred him to said DTT.

Wow. I really gotta start using footnotes. That must have been confusing.

davethekhfan

Okay, on Roxas's last day, Hayner, Pence and Olette suddenly stopped responding to Roxas. He suddenly became a ghost to them. Was this because of the fact that Roxas was slowely starting to disapear into nothing, or was the town glitching up? And why did the photo change? It was the same photo that the gang in the real TT have, you can tell coz Sora finds the fake picture in the realm of darkness (Just like theres two of Olette's munny pouches, her real one and the fake one that Riku took from Roxas). So on the last day, did Roxas somehow "Teleport" in his sleep to the real TT or whatever. I mean because the picture changed, it was like history was changed and it never happened.

ya know i never really thought about it but it'll probably be explained in days

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Look at my post count, I don't care >:3

I contributed a bit more :p

oh my god and you barely joined like in January! wait, last i checked you had like 4000 somethin, howd you get to 6000 so fast? and congrats for double platinum! [yeah, i know , no such thing as double platinum but i havent seen anyone with 6000 or more before. ]

Bananana

oh my god and you barely joined like in January! wait, last i checked you had like 4000 somethin, howd you get to 6000 so fast? and congrats for double platinum! [yeah, i know , no such thing as double platinum but i havent seen anyone with 6000 or more before. ]

what´s with R-K...Audo, whatever!!!
he got over 10000! but SA has definetly the most boxes :thumbsup:
can you change your name when your platinum/premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back