• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two theories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

As I was watching the Festa 2005 trailers, these came to mind:

1. I think Namine might've "created" BHK because she's a witch who could've created someone out of the memories (maybe) and she chose a person with somewhat an image of Sora. Also, I think this:

(Drawing of the Oblivion Castle on the table and BHK's saying something)
BHK: So what is it you want me to do?
Namine: I want you to search for someone important... *looks down at the drawing* Very important... To me......
(Next scene where BHK looks at his hands)
BHK: Am I real or just made out of Namine's and someone's memories?

2. There are Keyholes there were never sealed because I believe in each old world (MAYBE, considering it was rumored that all old worlds are returning with new ones) has another keyhole because "The OTHER side of a door?" And of course, the new worlds may have just one or two keyholes... Just theories...

destiny13

the first one sounds good. i really think the part when BHK look at his hand for a long time, iit's most like he think his body is not real.
maybe this it their conversation

namine: there is something you should know.....( tell the story about KHCOM)
BHk: .....
namine: this is the whole story, you are a part of him.

well something like that

A

Audo

The first one is pure crap. Im sorry i couldnt help it.
How do you suppose she creates him? She is a witch of memories no biology. She can change, alter and add memories but she cant make someone from memories alone. They need a heart. Without a Heart you cant weild a keyblade and BHK weilds two. Im sorry but this is HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY unlikely but if its true (which i seriously doubt) Ill give you a hero cookie even though Mocha Catt came up with it first.

DarrcEnigma

GoldenHero_2004 said:
1. I think Namine might've "created" BHK because she's a witch who could've created someone out of the memories (maybe) and she chose a person with somewhat an image of Sora. Also, I think this:

(Drawing of the Oblivion Castle on the table and BHK's saying something)
BHK: So what is it you want me to do?
Namine: I want you to search for someone important... *looks down at the drawing* Very important... To me......
(Next scene where BHK looks at his hands)
BHK: Am I real or just made out of Namine's and someone's memories?
This has to be, by far, my favorite BHK theory to date. The only problem is that Vexen made Riku Replica; all Nam did was implanted false memories into his heart. So the question is: If this were to be true, who actually created BHK? I suppose he could have been an old, flawed project of Vexen's -- which would mean Vexen tried to create a "Sora Replica" at one point. But that's stretching it a bit.

The rest fits though -- Nam and Sora know Axel is up to no good (hence why BHK wouldn't allow Axel to see Sora), and Sora can wield a Keyblade. By making an imitation of Sora's heart, perhaps Nam actually has the power to create a Keyblade Master? After seeing Riku Replica's pain though, I don't think Nam would make BHK think he's Sora. Maybe an old friend or relative, or maybe even her friend. But, I suppose we'll have to wait to find out for sure.

A

Audo

WHAT!!?!
I dont see how you can think that is a good theory. There is no way Naminé could make a replica. She would also have to imply fake memories and then tell him later that hes a fake. I think after Messing with Soras and the RR's Memeories and seeing what happened she would stop it.

dark_sora214

I used to live on Saturn...but it was in danger so
ok first of all BHK is not a shadow of sora. If he was a shadow of sora then why would he weild oath and obliv it wouldn't work that way he would have a different keyblade and would be like riku a dark wielder but still has a good heart. Namine did not create BHK. She wouldn't have the time too and she can't. Although if she did...he could still wield a kayblade because if i recall riku-replica obtained a heart.In the beginning of the JumpFiesta trailer it look like they are arguing or something is upsetting BHK. Also durin CoM BHK is in Twilight Town while Namine is still in Castle Oblivion. BHK is twilight not good or bad so he couldn't be sora's shadow because sora is light. That's my opinion though. You have a good theory though.

DarrcEnigma

Riku-Keyblade said:
WHAT!!?!
I dont see how you can think that is a good theory. There is no way Naminé could make a replica. She would also have to imply fake memories and then tell him later that hes a fake. I think after Messing with Soras and the RR's Memeories and seeing what happened she would stop it.
Simply put: "Meh." I never called the theory good, I simply said it was my favorite. Hearing "BHK is Sora's other side" or "light side" has long-since passed the point of annoying me. Go ahead and reread my post, I already pointed out the creation problem -- I also added a possible idea to it... I pointed out RR's pain as well.

I'd have to diagree with the those possibility and if I had a choice I'd go with the2...sorry

Claymore

Whats wrong with this theory. It has very good points. BHK could be a scrapped project of a replica of Sora. A replica doesn't need a heart to function it just needed Somethign to go on... say memories? Thats where Namine comes in.

Also like most places everything has a backdoor or an emergency exit that can be broken into...

Last edited:

crowmaster

i've thought about one more theory:

some people say that BHK is light, and mickey twilight. i think mickey can't be twilight. i think it's this way:

Sora - light

Riku - dark

BHK - twilight, because he wields the dark keyblade and one of the holy keyblades (oblivion and oathkeeper)

by the way, nice theories up there

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
We don't know how ay of the Organization came to be, all we knwo is that well in this game soine of the old members that we took care of in COM are coming back, like Axxel, and well yeah the thing is I don't really know about that thoery at the top.. I mean well it's really safe to say that Namine made the BHK, but how he was able to control Keyblades.. Wait.,. Yeah! It makes sense!" the Oathkeeper because of the promise Sora made to Namine, nevee to forget her, and then Oblivion to help him find the person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back