• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two teenagers charged for murder of a 5-year-old

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
Here's the link to the article:
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/28/13522734-cops-two-teens-charged-after-isabella-tennant-5-found-dead-in-trash-can?lite&__utma=14933801.599813365.1346205794.1346205794.1346205794.1&__utmb=14933801.1.10.1346205794&__utmc=14933801&__utmx=-&__utmz=14933801.1346205794.1.1.utmcsr=msn.com|utmccn=%28referral%29|utmcmd=referral|utmcct=/&__utmv=14933801.|8=Earned%20By=msnbc|us%20news|usnewsfranchise=1^12=Landing%20Content=Original=1^13=Landing%20Hostname=usnews.nbcnews.com=1^30=Visit%20Type%20to%20Content=Internal%20to%20Original=1&__utmk=87791640

EXCERPT:

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. -- "Two teenagers charged in connection with the death of a five-year-old New York girl whose body was dumped in a trash can were expected to make their first court appearance since their arrests.

Authorities said 16-year-old John Freeman and 18-year-old Tyler Best were scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday morning in Niagara Falls City Court. An autopsy of the body of Isabella Tennant was also scheduled.

The arrests came after Best went to police Monday morning and led them to a garbage can containing a trash bag holding Isabella's body. Best told them he had helped the younger teen dispose of the body after Freeman killed her, police said.

At this time we believe Freeman killed Isabella with his bare hands (no weapons involved) and that Best was only involved after she was deceased and assisted with moving her remains,” it said.

Freeman "was described by family members of the victim as a ‘close’ and ‘trusted’ family friend. They also said it was also not uncommon for him to be in the home and around Isabella unsupervised. Best and Freeman are described as close friends,” it added.

Police charged Freeman as an adult with second-degree murder.

Best is charged with tampering with evidence. Best and Freeman were in custody and couldn't be reached for comment."

:( Discuss.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
What is the motive here, why did Freeman kill her?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Is this really relevant for anything other than shock factor, or... It doesn't seem like anything particularly news-breaking?
I'm feeling the same thing here. I probably wouldn't if so many shock factor murder stories were posted here all the time.

D.D.D

Is this really relevant for anything other than shock factor, or... It doesn't seem like anything particularly news-breaking?

How often do you hear of someone murdering a five year old? Plus, I wanted to hear others' thoughts on it. Anyways, I didn't post this for shock factor, I posted it because it was tragic and I wanted to discuss with others on the subject.

Last edited:

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Why? Why? Poor kid. Why did they take her life? She could have been something to help out the human race, and they took her....why?

D.D.D

Why? Why? Poor kid. Why did they take her life? She could have been something to help out the human race, and they took her....why?

She could've been the next Einstein, even. I doubt it, but you're right, she had the potential to do something great. Everyone does. I know there's many murders every day in this world, but this is one of the few times I've heard of someone at this age being taken. :(

This somewhat reminds me of the "2 guys one hammer" murders. I never watched that video, thank god, but those guys were teenagers, too. But they killed WAY more than one person.

Who wouldn't want to murder a five-year old? 90 percent of them are fucking annoying.

I can't argue with you there. But still, this is bad. Kids this young are so innocent (for the most part). She's a really cute little girl, too. Did you guys see her picture? It's on the article page.

I do wonder what motivated these guys to kill her. I can't think of anything a five year old could do to seriously tick them off to this degree.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Or she could have turned out to be a sadistic psychopath, but that's besides the point. I am curious on how this 16 year old will get charged. Tried as an adult? I've heard some stories where minors causing accidental deaths getting the book thrown at them; not that I think it's the clear thing to do in "some" cases. Sordid story anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back