• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two Questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
So I have two questions for you guys. If FF11 was not an MMO and was developed like any other FF game and was released in 2006 and FF12 was released in 2010 like FF13 was, and FF13 was announced at last year's E3, what do you think would be different?

And FF13 was supposed to be on the PS2 originally, so if it was, how different do you think the game would be?

Dionysus

If FFXII was released in 2010 instead, then I assume it would have been on the PS3 with vastly improved graphics due to the hardware. And, considering how FFXII was a let-down, they might have vamped up FFXIII a bit more to meet player standards. Maybe it wouldn't have been so linear as countless people have mentioned.

That said, if FFXIII had been on the PS2, I don't think it would have been as successful; part of what made it good were the graphical enhancements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back