• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two questions(Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupukeyblade

I know this is a weird question but when Namine said that everyone would forget about Xion when she got the memories from her when she died does that include her too? Just checking on 358/2 days what does the /2 days stand for?

TrinityxLimit

I know this is a weird question but when Namine said that everyone would forget about Xion when she got the memories from her when she died does that include her too? Just checking on 358/2 days what does the /2 days stand for?

Namine doesn't really need to concern herself with Xion.

As for the title, it's the number of days two people (Roxas and Xion) spent hanging around.

KiaCoral

ooooh, so i was right about the title.....i was wondering about that too.

and judging from context, i believe that Namine also forgets about Xion. not too mention, if she didn't forget, she would've most likely mentioned her in KH2.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
EVERYONE forgot about Xion, in the sense their Memories of her are out of reach. And that is mostly because the one who made everyone forget wasn't Namine, but a side effect of Xion giving back what she took from Sora.

As for the "/2", while Roxas and Xion are the likely explanation, they're not the confirmed one, nor the only possible explanation.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Roxas was there three hundred and fifty eight days. Xion came in on the seventh day. That means it can't be their time shared in the Organization, unless Roxas and Xion were born at the same time and it refers to the time they both existed.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
∞;4611448 said:
Roxas was there three hundred and fifty eight days. Xion came in on the seventh day. That means it can't be their time shared in the Organization, unless Roxas and Xion were born at the same time and it refers to the time they both existed.

Notice how the story itself starts no on Day 1, but on Days 7 - which is when Xion joined, with references to Day 6 - which is when Xemnas went to see Sora and no doubt put the finishing touches on Xion. So just because Roxas had that week doesn't mean much if it only started being important once Xion came along.
I doubt the number of Days really has to match by the number, as otherwise you get issues with almost every other person you try to pair up Roxas with (omfg lawl)

beastlycool

The 2 means the days that Xion and Roxas were around. (For Roxas that just means the days he wasn't hanging with Hayner, Pence, and Olette.) Xion just disapeared altogether, except for the memories of her themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back