• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two New KHII Play Arts Figurines

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Found on HEARTSTATION.org.
[Link to original article]

Looks like two new KHII Play Arts figures will be released - King Mickey and Santa Sora.
They look great (although unpainted), but I can't help but sense the blatant Sora favoritism among the figurine designers. Eight versions of one character, when some characters don't even have figurines, is a bit ridiculous. But hey, he's the main character. Of course they'll market him the most. =/

Apollo

Silver Member
They look nice, but them unpainted would prevent me from actually buying them.

Apollo

Silver Member
They're prototypes; they'll be painted for the actual release. This is just to show the figure models off.

xD I didn't read the article, I just looked at the pics. I might buy them, but I don't know.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
xD I didn't read the article, I just looked at the pics. I might buy them, but I don't know.

Usually the first time they show a new figure at an event like this, they're unpainted. Then a few months later pictures of the full-colored models will show up, then they're released. ^^
I might get the Mickey one, but I'll probably skip the Sora. =/

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Oooh! Might get both if I can. I've got a feeling the Sora one is gonna look really cool when it's painted. ^^

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I still wouldn't buy it, but the Mickey one's damned awesome.

robertexe

Wow the sora Santa looks ghetto(in a good way)I thought it was gonna be like sora wit a gift bag posing but sora is in this badass pose saying something like "What'chu looking at,bitch" does anyone know where I may be able to buy these n other in figures?

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OH GOSH that Mickey one looks fantastic ;0; OU-SAMA DAAAAAA! And that Santa!Sora one looks absolutely adorable. D:

I agree with you about the favoritism with Sora. XD; They could DEFINITELY do other characters, but fiiiiirst they have to release everysingleversion of Sora first. Better expect a Mer!Sora, a Lion!Sora, a Tron!Sora, and B&W!Sora eventually. :d As much as I reallyreally want other figures *coughxionhack*, I love Sora and I'm completely content with them releasing so many figures of him. xD;

Attemisc

Why can't they work on putting out a complete Organization XIII set? T-T
They would make so much money just from me alone!

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!!!!

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Not bad, not bad! I already have the Organization XIII Mickey figure so I'll miss out on these.. and to be honest I doubt Santa Sora will be released outside of Japan considering it was a Final Mix+ exclusive if I recall correctly. Still, I'm hoping there'll be a Birth By Sleep range, Master Xehanort would just be epic :D.

Silent hero_

Awards
They look nice, but I won't be buying them. I bet we will see some Play Art figures of the Organization soon, when Days is released and all.

Aria

braver by the minute
The Mickey one looks so cool and the Sora one looks so cute!! Not sure if I'll buy them or not but i would definately buy an org. XIII +Xion figurines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back