• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two new commercials

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

Nothing new in them, but nice to see nonetheless..four days left.

FOUR DAYS!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
All of it looks like footage we've seen before from the first commercial and the JF2010 trailer. But a great find, nonetheless!!! =D

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Heh these are neat, thanks for finding them.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Actually, I've never seen any videos/screenshots of the thing Terra says in the first commercial. But maybe I missed out?

Aqua Version

Terra: “We are friends that are bound together.”

Ven: [I can’t understand the first thing he says, it goes too quick] “Of course, we’re friends.”

Aqua: “This way we’re connected.”

Terra Version

Terra: “What did you do to his heart!?”

Aqua: “You will give back my friend’s heart!”

Ven: “My friends are my power!”

I had previously been translating that last line as "Our connected hearts are my power!" But then everyone told me it was something different in the English version. So... yeah.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Actually, I've never seen any videos/screenshots of the thing Terra says in the first commercial. But maybe I missed out?

Aqua Version

Terra: “We are friends that are bound together.”

Ven: [I can’t understand the first thing he says, it goes too quick] “Of course, we’re friends.”

Aqua: “This way we’re connected.”

Terra Version

Terra: “What did you do to his heart!?”

Aqua: “You will give back my friend’s heart!”

Ven: “My friends are my power!”

I had previously been translating that last line as "Our connected hearts are my power!" But then everyone told me it was something different in the English version. So... yeah.

Watches the Aqua version of the commercial.
I think it's a new line (What Terra said).

Virgil

Oh God,i can see the Maleficent Dragon in the second,its so great but why so low Hp,i cant understand?

diogo14

Who are everyone? How do they know?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Who are everyone? How do they know?

Everyone as in... well, everyone. Sora said the same line in the English version, so I cross checked it with the Japanese version, and they are right. Since it will be translated that way when the English version of BbS comes out, I might as well start using it, I thought.

Virgil

She has three health bars. How is that low?
its very low,in kh2 most of the villains have 5 or more especially Maleficent,she is a main one so she should have at least 5,i guess more health bars will be revealed after you '' defeat'' her head...

B

Blade5468

Four days.
Mann, Days was already leaked at this point :[
I'm starting to fear that I'll actually have to wait the entire four days.
*shiver*

Sparkz

The commercials seem like the first one that was released, but split into two lol. Still, thanks for the find. Man, the wait for BBS is almost over... the last days are torture T___T

Twilight-TO

The more I see of this game the more I can't wait....
I don't think I have been hyped like this about a game since Brawl.

I do know one thing though, since my copy will be on its way as of Friday or Saturday.
The moment this things is leaked I am downloading it, this is a game I just can't wait for, and if I have to wait four more days to see any of it I may just go insane. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back