• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two new awards that are so cool they need their own thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The Foreteller Award

Foreteller-large.png

What's it for?

It's to show off your ability to get in the mind of Nomura and craft a theory so crazy that it ended up being true! This is an award for those who spend their free time theorizing about the series and have finally struck gold. Not a theorizer? Now's a good time to start!

How do I get it?

You can either request this award for yourself or nominate it for another member! All you have to do is link back to a post or a thread, on the KHInsider forums, where you or another member accurately predicted something relevant to the future plot of the series (not a world or something like that, guys)!

The Jiminy's Journal Award

JimminysJournal-large.png

What's it for?

It's to commemorate your love and knowledge (and money sacrificed, RIP money) for the series! This is an award for those among us who are just crazy enough to have purchased every entry in the series in some form, either individually or in the HD collections!

How do I get it?

Take a picture of your collection and put it in your description when you reqest the award, just like you would for any of the video game awards! Alternatively, if you've already received our Kingdom Hearts 1.5, 2.5, Dream Drop Distance and Chi/Unchained awards you can cite them as your proof in your request instead of picture proof!

The current game requirements are:

*Chi or Unchained
*Kingdom Hearts 1, Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days or Kingdom Hearts 1.5
*Kingdom Hearts 2, Birth by Sleep, Coded or Kingdom Hearts 2.5
*Dream Drop Distance

Hurry and grab this award before the requirements change and we add 2.8! C;

Last edited:

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
If we already have awards for Unchained, 1.5, 2.5, and DDD, do we need to provide new proof with all of them in one picture, or can the awards stand in as the proof that we have the full collection?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If we already have awards for Unchained, 1.5, 2.5, and DDD, do we need to provide new proof with all of them in one picture, or can the awards stand in as the proof that we have the full collection?
Nope, I can work from your awards! Just request it and cite your awards are your proof!

I'll add that to the OP .C: Thanks for suggesting it!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
can i get the award

i swear i have all these games [sweats nervously]

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
And here I thought I'd have to bust out my figures, collector's editions and plushes to get Jiminy's Journal.

Just having badges for some of the games is much​ easier.

Jochira

Awards
being able to just cite the required awards, instead of just pics, helps a lot if the phone you're using to take pics also happens to be on said phone :D

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I need to take a picture of my collection? Oh, well now I know how to lol I'm so dumb. xD

Last edited:

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I have a question and I think this may be the only place to share it since it is about the rewards. Will there be any additions made to the Game section? I noticed that a few Final Fantasy titles are present and others aren't. Will there be a sprite made for other titles? This is mostly idle curiosity. It makes me want to create some 'for fun' non-pixeled renders for certain titles honestly XD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have a question and I think this may be the only place to share it since it is about the rewards. Will there be any additions made to the Game section? I noticed that a few Final Fantasy titles are present and others aren't. Will there be a sprite made for other titles? This is mostly idle curiosity. It makes me want to create some 'for fun' non-pixeled renders for certain titles honestly XD

The game awards are for current releases.

If it is for older games before 2012, we wouldn't make awards for them since they have already been released and thus not many people would be seeking to get awards for them. In comparison, people are more likely to have the newest games on hand or want to claim awards for them.

Back