• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► <^> Two Minute Horror Collection <^>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Two Minute Horror Collection

Editor: sallyji22
Authors: sallyji22 // ratio6
Authors that aren't members of the forums: A. Fung // DJ. Bongato
People welcome here anytime: Setharoth // ratio6 // twilight_soul // KingdomofHearts

Black List: [empty]

More may be added.

You can send me short horror stories or poems,
but it must:

**Be roughly around two pages in font 10
**Have a good Title
**Be sent to me at little-cactus@hotmail.com as an attachment
**And in the e-mail send me your user name on KHI or you can choose to be anonymus

Rules:
I will be the only one posting the stories
No spamming
No swearing
Comment on the stories but no flames

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
The Witching Hour
by-sallyji22​

I listened to Cody as he told me about the four students who were killed during after school cleanup in the “Witching Hour”. Maybe if he just said ‘midnight’ I wouldn’t be as scared as I am now. The deserted hallways seemed to whisper amongst themselves. I put away the mop in the stuffy closet and Cody continued to ramble. If you knew the real Cody behind his cerulean eyes, you would know, he’s quite insane. He wants to break into the records room to find out about their deaths. Not to mention the few times he’s changed his mark on the teacher’s computer.

My other two friends, Marie and AJ, should be finishing cleaning up the cafeteria right about now. Marie has long brown hair a little above her waist and turquoise eyes that look absolutely beautiful. I’m not surprised so many boys are in love with her. AJ is half-Irish which is funny because he is so different from the stereotypical Irish. I mean sure, he had red hair and green eyes, but he takes more after his dad, who on the other hand is Japanese. Then I noticed two figures forming in the darkness of the hallway.

“Okay, we’re all finished!” Marie chirped as she skipped towards us with AJ not too far behind her.
“So, can we leave now?” Cody asked as he poked his head out of the paper room. AJ just nodded and headed for the main doors himself.
“Hurry up you two. We’ll wait for you guys outside!” Marie shouted as she ran after AJ. As I was lost in my thoughts of Social’s assignments, Cody started shaking my shoulders from behind me with such force that I almost fell forward if he hadn’t been holding on to me.

“Hey! What’s so important that you want to knock my head off my shoulders for?!” I snapped as I turned around sharply. When I turned around I didn’t see Cody but I saw a folder with today’s date marked on it. I was interrupted when I picked it up for I heard a clicking noise. My gut instinct told me the door was locked. I dashed to the metal door and pounded on it as hard as I could. My friends were nowhere in sight… Within the course of ten minutes I gave up.

I peered over my shoulder to see the brown folder. Due to my uncontrollable curiosity I decided to take a peek. It was a document on the four students who had died. Looks like he found it after all. But according to this document, Cody, AJ, Marie and I died today at midnight. I glanced at my watch, it read 11:59. Then three photos fell out of the folder and I quickly took a look at them they showed: Cody hung in the washroom, AJ and Marie in the parking lot, AJ beheaded and Marie with a knife in her head and heart. I turned around and there it was. The basement door and my only possible exit…

A fourth picture fell out of the abandoned folder as the basement door closed on the young girl. It showed a rotting corpse locked away in the basement.
Poor thing…

sallyji22

Website
True Feelings
by- DJ. Bongato​

Once upon a time, there was a man named Aidan is 24 years old. He is the heir of a music producing company, called “Star shine.” He has the best life that anyone could ever wish for. It is only Aidan who wishes he was not himself. It is because Aidan has a secret that only he knows of.

Aidan suddenly jolted from his bed with beads of sweat splattered all over his face. Feeling quite frightened, Aidan froze looked around and turned on the lamp on his bedside table. Seeing that it was 3:05 in the morning, he tried going back to sleep but, it seemed that fate had a different idea for dear Aidan. Giving up on the idea of sleep Aidan decided he should take a midnight snack. He walked towards the stairs of his parent’s home and turned on the lights, just to be safe. Soon after creeping up the stairs, he walked towards the kitchen. Hearing heavy breathing he froze turned around but saw nothing. Entering the kitchen thinking it was nothing important, he continued towards the refrigerator and looked for food. Slowly reaching towards the apple juice, he heard the clattering sound of utensils. He swiftly turned and saw the big cutting knives on the floor. Poor Aidan didn’t notice that one of the knives was missing until it was too late. He suddenly felt steel cold metal of a knife against his throat and a rusted gun against his back; right before everything went dark he heard the voice of a familiar man. “This is what you get… This is what you get…”

The bright blue eyes of Aidan suddenly snapped wide open, while his light brown hair was splattered against his forehead with sweat. He slowly sat up and faced the lonely white wall of his two floor apartment. He looked away and placed his gaze towards his rugged dirty knuckles. Suddenly jumped up and walked slowly towards his balcony, he opened his door and stepped out. Aidan gazed towards the bright lights of the city while wondering, ‘Can anyone truly be happy? These lights are all acts, pretending to be perfect but all the-‘

His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the telephone. He grudgingly stumbled through his soulless home and mumbled, “Yeah?” He wasn’t exactly eager to answer his phone at 1:17 in the morning.

“Hey Aidan,” A voice sang through the receiver.

“Who is this?” demanded Aidan.

“Who do you think it is?” The voice chuckled.

“Who is this!?” Aidan repeated once more.

“How is it that my dear Aidan doesn’t remember me? It is quite a conundrum… hmm, should I tell my dear Aidan?” The voice merrily answered.

“What do you want?! Who are you?!” Aidan didn’t wait for a reply but slammed the receiver down.

Once again the phone rang repeatedly. Deciding that it was time to answer, he picked it up, but before saying a single syllable the same man answered with a response that made the hair on the back of Aidan’s neck stand.

“Aidan, is all you’re gonna’ do stand there? Aren’t you even gonna’ put a shirt on? It sure is breezy in there.”

“Where are you…?” whispered Aidan who turned to look behind him.

“I’m everywhere… I thought you would know, since you are the one who killed me,” sneered the man. “I’ll be seeing you soon Aidan.”
Aidan did not have a chance to reply but was to shock to even place the phone properly back on its rack. He recalled the memories of his life in the past ten years and remembered the one that started this problem.
‘It wasn’t my fault… It wasn’t my fault… It was an accident… Everyone said so… It was an accident…’ With those thoughts in his mind, he slowly slid towards the floor with his arms wrapped tightly around his bent legs. He leaned against the wall behind him and began to shake uncontrollably. Slowly, he released those tears of grief that slid down his cheeks and dripped towards the floor. If anyone ever saw a man of Aidan’s caliber, sitting in a corner and crying they would not have believed their eyes.

The next day, Aidan didn’t bother to go to work, take his calls or even eat. All he did was sit in a corner and cry. He could not stop thinking of the past and the one event that changed his life. What he thought was five seconds was actually twenty four hours. After deep thought, he decided he would leave the house and appear in a place that he vowed never to go again, the cemetery.

Walking through the streets he did not look up even once, he walked towards the cemetery while staring at a spot on the sidewalk with his hands clenched in his pockets. Entering the cemetery, he lingered at a spot growing with yellow roses. He grabbed a few roses and proceeded to enter the birthplace of his nightmare. If anyone were to have seen Aidan, they would have believed him to be a normal man paying his respects to the dead, but they would have been mistaken.
He walked towards a tombstone that he remembers as clear as crystal.

Here lies,
Jack Oliver Vasquez
1987-2006
Rest in Peace
May your soul be saved,

Jack was an exchange student from Columbia. He and Aidan got along as if they’ve known each other since birth. He seemed like the type of guy anyone could get along with, but they were wrong. Jack was a type of person who would stop at nothing to get what he wants. The one night a year the Aidan decided to have a midnight snack; Jack had to be in the kitchen. Jack would somehow always know where Aidan would be, it was eerie but his suspicions were always true. Aidan never knew that Jack would take things so seriously. What could Jack have expected from a fifteen year old? Jack was planning a heist at the city bank and expected Aidan to follow. When Jack found out that Aidan wasn’t going to follow him, he was furious, but continued his plan. Aidan knew that Jack had a gun and would do something drastic, so he did the first thing that came in his mind. Called the cops and told them. Luckily for Jack, he got away, unluckily for Aidan he did not know how far Jack would go for revenge.
That night in the kitchen was the nightmare, which he had foreseen. Suddenly turning and feeling a gun and a knife against him, was enough to affect Aidan in different ways. “This is what you get… This is what you get…” At the moment that Jack spoke those words, he did not notice that the German shepherd entered through the back door. The dog as everyone calls Clark; named after Clark Kent. Clark immediately realized that his friend Aidan was in trouble and came to the rescue. It took that one bite to release Aidan; the gun dropped and fired the last and only bullet in the gun. The knife fell towards the floor with a clink. Jack kicked Clark away turned and grabbed the knife, but it was too late. Aidan had already stabbed him in the back with enough force to make him topple forward right on top of another knife that was wedged between the refrigerator and the cupboards. The knife cut through his chest piercing his heart and slid upwards towards his shoulder. Jack died instantly. The gunshot awoke Aidan’s parents who ran down after calling the police.

Aidan kneeled down on the tombstone and slowly placed the yellow roses on Jack’s grave. He heard heavy breathing behind him, knowing who it was, told him his true feelings. “I’m sorry, Jack.”

“I see… I never understood how my death could have destroyed you’re life, but I do not care.” He answered in a monotonous voice.

“Just, go ahead. I have no regrets,” Aidan solemnly answered.

“As you wish, Aidan.”

Jack took a step towards Aidan and held the same knife that he had died with. “It will only hurt for a while, Aidan.”

“I understand,” Aidan whispered with tears slowly forming within his closed eyes.

Jack slowly sliced the knife through Aidan’s heart and felt his breathing stop. Witnessing the death of his murderer seemed to have pained Jack, but had said nothing. Discreetly a bright light received Aidan’s soul with open arms. Before turning to follow the blinding light, he gazed at Aidan’s face and saw a peaceful smile.

sallyji22

Website
Unnoticeable Friendship
by- A. Fung​

Fog floated across the abandoned trail and the empty trees swung in the cold and dark air. The four childhood friends entered the old and isolated house, hands in hands. They promised each other that no matter what happens, they would be there for each other.

As Don opened the door, the door squeaked like a cricket. As the four friends strived slowly into the vacant house, they took photographs of the ruins. Spider webs were clung onto the corners of the wall, but strangely the spiders were gone. In a distance, a ruined painting suddenly caught the razor-sharp eyes of Simone. She walked slowly towards it and scanned the painting with her flashlight.

“Have you ever seen a picture like this, it’s as phenomenal as the Mona Lisa! Too bad the face is missing,” Simone concluded.
“Ha!! I assume that she must be beautiful though, wearing that red dress,” Don interrupted, giving a strung to Gladys. A light that was as bright as a lightening suddenly struck the room.
“She does look beautiful,” Stephy whispered as she examined the photo. “Her smile is the sweetest one I have ever seen.”
“What did you say?” asked Gladys.
“Nothing. Why don’t we move up to the second floor? I found the stairs.”

One by one they moved up the stairs. They entered the master bedroom; an empty room was all it was. Suddenly, the door closed right behind Don. Don started banging on the door with his muscularly arm and bellowed,” let us out, let us out!” He tried to open the door, but it was locked and so were all the windows.

“Look on the wall!” Simone called out with her shaking voice. ” ‘To leave this room, you must complete a task. Someone in your group must drip his blood into the middle of the room, or all of you are going to die…’” A chill circled the room. Their hearts were galloping like a mad horse.
“Listen,” Stephy interrupted calmly. “We should all drop our blood onto the floor. We should all take the pain!” Without a thought, Gladys, the bravest of the four picked up the knife from the floor and cut herself on her pale arm. Don followed and so did Stephy. Simone slid the knife down her arm with her thin fingers. A few drops of blood came from her arm; one drop…two drops… The door finally swung open. The four friends dashed out the door covering their arms with their shaking hands.

As soon as they reached the front door of the house, the door again, swung opened for them. A sunset was to be seen in the view above the trees. It was beautiful.

In the front yard, a sign was placed on the fences. It said, ‘ a curse has been placed on this house. If you can complete the tasks given with every member of your group, you will be let out. If not, please do not enter.’

sallyji22

Website
Yay I gots a compliment~ ^-^
If you ever happen to write a horror/suspense story send it to me seth! Besides I'm guessing you're good at writing seeing as you're a good (REALLY good) RP'er!

~Edited first post~​

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
they are pretty good though the last one wasn't all that spooky or anything should done something going off of that one guy seeing the womans face and no one else being able to XD

sallyji22

Website
finally Ratio's...

The Masked Men
by- ratio6​

One miserable evening a girl was sitting in her enormous bedroom watching television. During her favourite show a news flash pops up, “Police have uncovered a plan to assassinate the royal family and steal the throne.” This announcement made the girl sit up straight; she was part of the royal family. Her name was Miriam, the Princess of a rich and prosperous country. Miriam had been left at home with her brother, Peter, while her parents were on an emergency Royal visit.

“Peter,” Miriam yelled while running towards her brother’s room, “Peter, they want to kill us” she sobbed.

“Slow down, who wants to kill us?” inquired Peter. All of the colour drained from Miriam’s face, she was looking out of the rain streaked window, straight into the eyes of a masked man carrying a huge gun. He turned to see what had made his sister turn white. Peter only caught a glimpse of what his sister had seen, because the man had just sprinted away.
“I think he does,” Miriam squeaked, pointing towards the window.

“Let’s tell the guards,” said Peter, as bravely as he could.

Peter and Miriam walked down the dim hallway and then down the stairs into the main entrance where two guards should have been stationed.

“No one’s here,” Miriam whimpered, getting slightly hysterical.

“GUARDS, GUARDS” Peter yelled, expecting someone to come running. “Guards, anyone?” Peter said, his voice trailing off.

“Where have they gone?” croaked Miriam.

“I don’t know, but that’s the least of our worries right now. We have to get out of here,” Peter froze, “the assassin, he’s looking through the window by the door.”

“We have to get out,” Miriam said in a barely audible voice.

“Lets go and hide in the west wing, it’s under renovation so we might be able to get out of the palace that way” Peter commanded.

Miriam took Peter’s hand and they ran as fast as they could towards the west wing. As they rounded the corner they saw another man in the window.

“Another one,” gasped Miriam. Suddenly they heard the sickening sound of breaking glass. Miriam let out a blood curdling scream and ran down the hall pulling Peter with her. As they ran down the hallway they heard foot steps slapping the marble floor behind them. “He’s inside” Miriam stuttered.

“Look there’s another man in the window, and another,” Peter whispered. “Through that door, it should take us into the west wing” Peter commanded. Inside the west wing the overpowering stench of rotten wood and musty furniture filled the sibling’s nostrils. “Shh… do you hear that, it’s a walkie talkie,” hissed Peter, “He’s talking to the men outside.”

“If the people outside see us then the man inside will be able to find us,” wailed Miriam.

“Stay away from the windows, we need to find a room without windows to hide in and try to get help,” Peter decided. “Okay?” he asked Miriam. Miriam nodded her reply, and followed her brother through a heavy rotting door.

The footsteps got louder and Miriam’s stomach screwed up in a ball. Miriam had never been so scared in her life. “I’m going to get you,” roared the man.

“Hurry Miriam,” Peter said. They turned a corner and found themselves in front of an enormous bay window with five masked men on the other side. The foot steps got louder and Miriam could smell the man’s aftershave. A grubby arm reached out and grabbed Miriam round the waist.

“PETER!” screamed Miriam “PETER!”

“Don’t take her, you evil man,” Peter pleaded, but the man ignored his cry.

The man was running with Miriam under his arm. Fear was gripping Miriam’s mind and she could not think straight. She swallowed hard and started twisting and turning to try and break the man’s grasp. The man just smirked and squeezed even harder. The man used Miriam’s head to shove open a door. “You wanted a room with no windows, well, now you’ve got one,” grunted the man as he threw Miriam onto the grimy floor. The room was dimly lit and had neither furniture nor windows.

Hot tears spilled on to Miriam’s cheeks, she bravely lifted her head and looked in to the man’s face. A silver knife flashed in front of her eyes, “NO, NO please,” shrieked Miriam.

“Yes, yes please,” cackled the man sarcastically.

Suddenly the man’s walkie talkie crackled and a voice spoke, ‘the boy he is coming’ the heavily accented voice wheezed.

“I’m coming Miriam” Peter’s distant voice said.

“PETER,” Miriam shrieked, “HELP ME”

The man leaned towards Miriam and put the cool knife blade against her neck. Miriam could taste a mix of her lunch and fear. She began shaking, and the man pushed the blade into her neck. “No please don’t please,” Miriam begged quietly.

The door to the room burst open, letting in some light and sending a spray of dust into the air.

“Don’t touch her,” Peter ordered. Right when Peter opened his mouth to say that, Miriam screamed; the knife had just pierced her skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back