• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two links you want, why and how it would work?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Adult Bambi for defense. He'd charge around you providing defense. The more enemies you defeat, the more HP balls are dropped providing "nature" healing of sorts

Jack Skellington for offense. Dark spells, fiery pumpkins, ghosts etc. Never thought bout having Zero with him. He could give you an MP attack boost.

A couple of honorable mentions I'll throw out are Wall-E & EVE and Stitch. Wall-E could be used for lucky lucky/jackpot/rare items and then EVE could give you a laser blast finish at the end of your combo.

For Stitch, I'd let him be the ultimate tool of destruction. Let him unleash his full powers to have ultimate destruction. Idk, lately I've been wanting to see Stitch back in KH3. I love that lil' guy. If we can't get a world then gimme a link.

redcrown

Awards
Treasure-Planet-Morph.jpg

Morph/Disney Kirby to semi make up for not having Treasure Planet instead of POTC 3, which I heavily disliked as a film and the first film's implementation in KH2.

Second summon/link......idk Pegasus?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I feel like an extreme deep cut would be Tarzan, if they could legally pull it together somehow. I think that would easily be the most hype announcement for links because no one would expect it AND it makes sense, since Tarzan was Sora's first new party member.

He could be made of wind and leaves, and cast a more powerful KH1 style Aeroga on Sora that pulls enemies in and then spits them out.

mytomxxx

Timon & Pumbaa would be funny too.

tenor.gif

The heartless could chase them. Like in this scene with the Hyienas.
Imagine them in Unreal Engine 4 where we can see Timon's pores =D
Even feel the Pumbaa's smell
Awesome !!

Basically little tokens of Sora's adventure which could act almost as easter eggs for people who are really paying attention.

With Timon and Pumbaa would be, a child simba toy. Them you sing Hakuna Matata to call them hehe

ImVentus

Awards
From seeing the Ralph link in gameplay footage, I was rather dissapointed in how he was treated. Him building blocks just seemed out of his character, and the obvious wrecking mechanic seemed to lag a lot. Think it would have been way better if he collaborated with a glitchy Vanellope.

I'd take Pochanta's leafs as a wind link. Why? Simply because the leaves focus on nature and earth elements. If that would piss someone off, that'd be their loss.

I need to see Bolt as a link representing lightning & speed. He's my most requested link.

Honorable mentions would be Morph (shapeshifter) Aladdar (combat fighter and rideable mount)
Have Dumbo also return since Simba is back.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You know, it just so happens that if this upcoming extended trailer reveals a new Disney character as a link summon then Wreck-It Ralph may not be in Union X after all. Here's hoping.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
You know, it just so happens that if this upcoming extended trailer reveals a new Disney character as a link summon then Wreck-It Ralph may not be in Union X after all. Here's hoping.

Either tomorrow or on Friday's trailer. I'm still holding out hope for Maui.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’ll be overjoyed with any summon that fits the UX criteria so I’ll have a glimmer of hope for Game Central Station in KH3. I need this, Nomura.

My theory is that they would have announced the world already if it was Wreck-It Ralph, considering they announced previous UX worlds in advance and it’s the third anniversary. They seem to be restricted from announcing it just yet and I think it is because Nomura doesn’t want to spoil the identity of the KH3 summon. Regardless, I’m glad we’ll finally know one way or another this week.

Awards
I would like to see Jack Skellington as well. His Limit attack in KH2 was honestly my favorite and I’d like to see a version of it in this game.

I feel like Genie would return just for traditional reasons (although that would mean Tinkerbell would return too, and I don’t see that happening)

I would LOVE to see WALL-E as a Link. Sora could meet him at some point in the game and be giving access to him as a Link. Kinda like Stitch in KH2. I think he is a perfect fit for a KH game, since he’s a robot with a heart.

And I also don’t like that they changed the command to “Link” from “Summon”. I liked how the commands and names of the spells and items were exactly the same as FF to keep that connection.

sephydark

Awards
Pretty sure their silence is less about keeping the identity of the KH3 summon secret than it is about making it more exciting in UX when the new world is revealed. Obviously this doesn't mean that it's 100% going to be Wreck it Ralph since they could still reveal a second new summon, but I wouldn't expect them to do that.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I want a Jack-Jack link. If you've seen The Incredibles or Incredibles II then you know the amount of contextual opportunities he as a summon would bring.

I second everyone who wants a Jack Skellington link as well. He could bring a darkness / poison / fright element to the links available.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I want a Jack-Jack link. If you've seen The Incredibles or Incredibles II then you know the amount of contextual opportunities he as a summon would bring.

I second everyone who wants a Jack Skellington link as well. He could bring a darkness / poison / fright element to the links available.

Jack-Jack would be well... incredible. An Incredibles summon would be great to receive in San Fransokyo.

My ideal trailer for Saturday or PGW would be a Princess and the Frog reveal that features Demyx as the Seeker, Jack Skellington as a summon, and the Haunted Mansion as an attraction flow.

Andrealsant

I think a real cool Link could be the Lingering Will from KH2; maybe instead of being a different character that Sora summons, or simply a new moveset like the D-Links, it could appear and envelop Sora in Terra's keyblade armor. This way, Sora would be able to temporarily use the "Ends of the Earth" and some of the Lingering Will's moveset while donning his awesome armor in full Kingdom Shader glory; maybe he could use his Shotlock during this Link as the keyblade rider and tackle the enemies at high speed! Also, his finisher should definitely be that giant cannon he uses during the fight!

radiantmemories

About Maui, I remember reading something about how the Polynesian people were very hesitant to let Disney use him because of him being sacred to them. Or maybe it was just his tattoos that they were hesitant about. Either way, I think the issue isn't about appropriation, but about him being sacred.

But anyway, back to the original topic. I like the idea of those two links. Also, I want some links with other keybladers again. That Riku link in KH3D was really cool. I don't know how it would work out of the Realm of Sleep though. Maybe just one with Roxas than? Since that one could be explained, since they are sort of the same person, at least theoretically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back