• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Two girls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Don't follow his advice, even if it was a joke XD

On a serious note, figuring out the right one for you demands friendship first, if you got that than make sure you like the right girl for the right reasons.

The girl that you like, it could go either way, she could reject you or except you but if she excepts you make sure you know what you're in for, no one needs a snooty, needy crazy stalker bitch (yes, I have been there). But don't set your standards too high or you'll spend the rest of your life breaking up with girls for the smallest infractions (watch and episode or two of Seinfeld and you'll get the point).

Lastly if she isn't good for you consider your options, the girl that likes you, another girl or just give up on relationships altogether (not forever though, unless that's your style). I'd say if the girl that likes you is actually good for you than go with it, but make sure you gain her friendship first don't just dive into a relationship all willy nilly. If the girl you like likes you back than congrads. But if neither work for you don't fall into a pit of despair; it's not worth the time. There will always be a girl for you, you heart just has to do the searching ;), listen to it, it holds a lot of knowledge.

I hope some of my wisdom helps you Alphawolf, and to others reading this I am pretty good at giving advice so don't be afraid to pm me stuff, I'm open to anyone :)
tl;dr follow muffins advice.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No cup?

Anyway, if you don't like the friend that likes you, this shouldn't even be an issue, unless you are completely selfless and charitable, which I highly doubt.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well just take the advice and use it cuz most of the time nobody listens and they end up in a rut soo JUST USE THIS ADVICE OR UR WASTING OUR TIME

T

Tattered Rebirth

In my opinion, go for the one you like.

If you want to kill two birds with one stone:
Go out with the girl that likes you and get close with the girl you like. Basically, use her. It's not the greatest method, but it's a way of doing it. Not what I'd suggest though. Just throwing it out there.
Oh, and you're killing two birds with one stone by going out with the girl that likes you and then going out with the girl you like. You're happy, she's happy (for a time) and there ya go.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Oh lawd XD
KHV you are just win, pure win.

*Edit*

****ing lag led to a double post, someone can remove this.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Who cares if it causes drama? Worry for yourself, pick the one you like more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back