• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Two girls

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphawolf

I'm trying to get with a girl but her friend totally likes me and I don't know what to do.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Just go with the one you want. It's not that hard. Has the other one, like, asked you to go out with her or something?

Awards
It doesn't really matter of the friend likes you. Girls tend to get over crushes very quickly and the minute somebody more attractive than you comes along she will forget about you anyway. If anything you might cause some tension between the two of them but that's about the worst it could come to.

So yeah, go after the one you want.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
as long as you dont like the friend
just date the girl you like
unless the girl you like would be upset that your crushing her friends spirit or other bull

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Go for whoever you like the most. It really depends on you and who you like. If you like the girl, go out with her, if not, then her friend. Enough said from me. But I hope this helps. Good luck!

Rix

:)
Awards
Just go for the girl you like: No matter how selfish it sounds, don't think about the other girl.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Threesome is your answer. Thread close.

This is why gungon should be a mod. He always has the right anwsers

Anyway, uh go with the one that's hotter. Relationship will prolly only last a week or two anyway

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm trying to get with a girl but her friend totally likes me and I don't know what to do.

The solution here is to date both in secret.

Don't follow his advice, even if it was a joke XD

On a serious note, figuring out the right one for you demands friendship first, if you got that than make sure you like the right girl for the right reasons.

The girl that you like, it could go either way, she could reject you or except you but if she excepts you make sure you know what you're in for, no one needs a snooty, needy crazy stalker bitch (yes, I have been there). But don't set your standards too high or you'll spend the rest of your life breaking up with girls for the smallest infractions (watch and episode or two of Seinfeld and you'll get the point).

Lastly if she isn't good for you consider your options, the girl that likes you, another girl or just give up on relationships altogether (not forever though, unless that's your style). I'd say if the girl that likes you is actually good for you than go with it, but make sure you gain her friendship first don't just dive into a relationship all willy nilly. If the girl you like likes you back than congrads. But if neither work for you don't fall into a pit of despair; it's not worth the time. There will always be a girl for you, you heart just has to do the searching ;), listen to it, it holds a lot of knowledge.

I hope some of my wisdom helps you Alphawolf, and to others reading this I am pretty good at giving advice so don't be afraid to pm me stuff, I'm open to anyone :)

Royale

manic
when I read the title I thought it was the 2 girls 1 cup, lol

anyways, like everyone else said, go for the one you like

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Yea well if the one you like is hot but the other one who likes you isnt half bad then date the one who likes you if she isnt half bad looking seriously its not that hard but most of the teens now a days have little or no common sense when guys or girls come into the picture

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
OO7 is absolutely right. It comes down to who you wanna spend time with. If you really have no preference then you have no business dating either of them.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Yea well if the one you like is hot but the other one who likes you isnt half bad then date the one who likes you if she isnt half bad looking seriously its not that hard but most of the teens now a days have little or no common sense when guys or girls come into the picture

That's extremely shallow and retarded. Don't go out with someone who likes you simply because she "isn't half bad looking." As already stated multiple times in the thread, go for the chick you dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back