• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Two-DVD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
Maybe this is old..But I was wonder when is say in Gamespot that there would be Two-DVD. I'm confusen >.<
After the original Kingdom Hearts was released in 2002, Square Enix took the liberty of releasing its English-dubbed version in Japan so that Japanese Disney fans could enjoy the game with its original American voice actors. Square Enix will be doing the same with Kingdom Hearts II, but this time there's going to be an extra incentive for Japanese gamers to pick it up.
At the Tokyo Game Show, Square Enix announced it will release Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + in Japan. The game will be based on the American release of KHII, meaning that all the voices are dubbed in English with Japanese subtitles. The game will also feature a few extra updates, such as additional event scenes, battles, and map secrets.
Fans of the Kingdom Hearts series will be interested to hear that Square Enix is releasing the game as a two-DVD set. The second disc will contain extra bonuses, including a complete PS2 remake of the Game Boy Advance game Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
The game will play with full 3D graphics, and some of the event scenes will feature voices (in Japanese, not English). Square Enix was scarce on details, but it promised that the remake would also have some other additions that weren't featured in the original GBA version.
Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + is slated for release in Japan in spring 2007.

Sorry if that have been talk befor

Little_Red

betch.
Well, KH2:FM and KH:Re CoM might not even come out in America. So don't get your hopes up (It's too good to be true if you think about it. Having two games come out in america.)

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
even though it might not come to america, lets just hope it does...

i think i heard somewhere too about two disks.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Umm...
By "Two-DVD set" they mean "Two-disks"
The first disk being Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + (I think there's a "plus" at the end) and the second disk is Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, the remake of CoM.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
that'll be a great package kh2 final mix and re chain of memories, i wonder how much it'll sell for, hopefully not 50dollars, i think maybe it should sell for 30-40 dollars.

tidusffxwakka

no theirs two kh2fm theirs a kingdom hearts 2 final mix with just the game and then theirs a kingdom hearts 2 final mix plus with the kingdom hearts 2 final mix disc and a kindom hearts re chain of memories disk.

theirs two editions kinda like a normal and special edition

this is from what i heard from people at tgs

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
that'll be a great package kh2 final mix and re chain of memories, i wonder how much it'll sell for, hopefully not 50dollars, i think maybe it should sell for 30-40 dollars.

no, its obviously not gonna be 30-40 dollars. it will be more like, 60 or something. have u ever heard of a 2 disk game thats 30 or 40 bucks??? didnt think so.
anyway, THATS SUCKS for re: CoM being in japanese. i STILL WONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!! :cursing: ... huh. i guess i just have to bye a GBA and ply CoM again, and TRY to understand it. i REALLY hope they'll change this...

D

Dexter

U do realize that RE: COM will be mst likly in english, an if not then it will have english subtitles so at least u can understand everything.^^^

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
no, its obviously not gonna be 30-40 dollars. it will be more like, 60 or something. have u ever heard of a 2 disk game thats 30 or 40 bucks??? didnt think so.
anyway, THATS SUCKS for re: CoM being in japanese. i STILL WONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!! :cursing: ... huh. i guess i just have to bye a GBA and ply CoM again, and TRY to understand it. i REALLY hope they'll change this...

BETTER BRUSH UP ON YOUR JAPANESE LOLOL.

Besides. I'm getting it anyway =P

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
2 dvd means that on the second cd (RE CoM) it may have special features.

YoshiAngemon

Maybe Re: Chain of Memories might end up released on the PSP in America, just to promote Ad-Hoc Wireless mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back