• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► two different problems. HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
this is gonna make me seem like a total cheater and a weirdo but i really need help!!!!! ok i liked this guy at the beginning of the year. but then the crush went away and he was my friend for a really long time. he finally got the courage to ask me out, and he's my first boyfriend. but now he WONT STOP TEXTING ME!!!!!!!!! its for stupid stuff too like, "wow im tired. lol." i got used to it though and stopped texting him back. but then me and my friends went to Knotts with my BF. me and my one friend that ive had a crush on all year got lost from them and wandered aimlessly around the park. we kinda confessed our love to each other and held hands on like three rides. i feel like a terrible cheater and i really want to break up with my BF!!!!!!!!!!!! should i or not? i like my friend better than my BF and id probly be alot happier with him. but i dont want to hurt my BF's feelings cuz then he'll hate me forever and i DID like him at one point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:
and the other problem's alot more embarassing to talk about but i have to because my one friend isnt helping me much. ive been like obsessed with my best friend. i mean really. at first i thought it was because she's my BFFAEAEAE, but then i started to think i might LIKE her. and then i started thinking other girls in my classes were pretty. i cant eat and i cant sleep and ive felt like cutting myself a few times. but dont freak out, im not a cutter. but the part that makes me most freaked out is my BFF came out and said she was bi. i wasnt able to focus for a week. i want to tell her that i might be too but then theres the other problem... i dont know how much anyone can help with that one but some advice on what to do would be nice. :)

soki

For your first problem just let the guy down, tell him things aren't working for you. just be gentle about it, guys in that kind of situation are fragile.

For your second problem don't admit that you are fully bi, but that you are bi-curious. Being bi-curious is nothing wrong it's quite natural. everyone might end up experimenting at least once to be sure about their orientation

Duality

Problem #1: Break up with your boyfriend. Go out with your friend. I'm not really sure of your age, but if its below around umm... 17? Then I would just not go out with anyone. No relationship is serious below that age. Truthfully, it's dependent on maturity and not age, but usually younger people tend to be less serious about relationships. My true advice is don't go out with anyone. But I assume you want to, so go out with your 'friend'. It's bad enough you held his hand and confessed your 'love' to one another before breaking up with your B/F. Also, be careful when throwing the word 'love' around. It's not to be taken lightly.

Problem #2: I''ll tell you right off the bat that I don't believe in the existence of bis. But still, that aside. My G/F said in middle school she totally thought she was bisexual for the same reason. She thought girls were pretty, and she really liked some of her friends. As time went on, she realized, girls always think other girls are pretty. Girls are really self-conscious about their image, so judging others is important to them. Girls always think other girls are 'hot.' But think, would you really want to be in a sexual relationship with them? I doubt it. You're not bi - just a girl XD

kike

1.- Break up with your boyfriend but be gentle, then out of respecto wait about a month before you date your friend in public.

2.- Experiment, that´s the only wya to know for sure.

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
Yeah just break up with him lifes too short to be unhappy with a person you dont really like when you want another person and your not a cheater just a human whose losing interest in somebody youve been with. well i dont know if its losing interest but youre starting to like someone else.

Morning Twilight

Problem 1) just let the guy down, now whether you tell him that you did stuff w/ another guy during your relationship is your choice, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Trust me, i've been on the guy side of a situation like this, it isn't good. But if he does say he wants a break or doesn't want to be friends, just let him have his time to get over stuff and accept him if he asks to be friends again. Don't take the rout of "your didn't want anything to do w/ me and you hurt me so badly and u betrayed me by not being friends w/ me, ect."

Problem 2) Duality did make a good point that girls do judge other girls and they do think other girls are pretty. Now whether or not you experiment, that's your choice. But I personally think you're strait, not bi, because if you were really bi then you wouldn't be wondering about it, you'd know. Like I know i'm straight, I don't wonder. Stuff like this you just know about.

darkshadow666

ok thanx you guys did help alot. but now i gots two more problems that have to do with them.

to start ill say that i broke up with my BF. he was a total jerk about it but whatever. he's my ex now XD. and after i broke up with him i called friend 1(the one that told me he liked me) and i talked to him for 3 hours. the next day friend 2(the one who makes me think im bi) was having a pool party at her house. me and friend 1 told each other that weve never kissed anyone. so HE said "well why dont we do it tomorrow in *******'s room?" i freaked and said that my mom was outside my door and hung up. at her party i avoided him, but he gave me a note (that ill talk about later)
and friend 2 invited another of her bi friends to the party. i was on myspace in her living room and friend 3 came in (o i havent talked about him yet. friend 1 is bi too and he has a crush on friend 3, who is a guy) and said that friend 2 was doing "lesbian things" with friend 4 (the bi friend). i freaked out. and now ive heard that friend 2 is going out with friend 4.

ok here's the stuff i need help with.
1) friend 1 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too committed and im really not. im 14 and i dont even wanna think about making out with anyone. i know that sounds weird but i dont care because its true. what should i do?!?!?!?!?!?!? i know he's gonna ask me out eventually. i dont want to have to break his heart and say no.
2) every time i hear about friend 2 and friend 4 i feel all funny. like im jealous or something. and just saying, i dont WANT to be bi. its always been a creepy thing for me. so im not like SOME people and want to be bi because its cool. and friend 2 isnt really pretty. and ive thought girls were pretty before. but friend 2 isnt one of them.

i need help actually really quick because i want to know what to do when friend 1 asks me out. and i want to know what to say to friend 2 if i should even say anything.
you guys didnt let me down last time so im sure youll help me this time too!!!!!!!!!!! thanx!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Tyler Durden

1) you are obviously not ready for any type of relationship, be it emotional or casually physical. Wait until you're 16, or stop complaining about relationships because you can't make a commitment.

2)say how you feel to them. I would rather know my friend thinks I am hot so I won't provoke him than not know and constantly turn him on.

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
1) I think that right now you are obviously not at a stage in your life to be in a relationship. Especially if you are questioning your own sexuality u owe it to yourself and your current boyfriend to break it off so you can figure out what you want out of any kind of relationship.

2) Just because you think girls are pretty DOES NOT make you a bi or a lesbian i know thay my best friend is gorgeous and she knows i am also but we're definately not bi or lesbian. At the end of this school year i found out ALOT of my friends were "bi" alot of the time people are actually not they are either bi-curious or just confused. At our age usually we're just confused its hard enough being a teen and growing into your own skin but then bis and gay people are becoming quite a common thing and just the fact that they are out there makes you reconsider your own sexuality. Just make sure you don't think that your bi just because your friend is. Hope i was of some help.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Uh, if you think that you're not old enough to be kissing guys, then you really shouldn't be in a relationship. As for the bi-sexual thing, you could just be curious...

Or you could be bi. No problem if you're bi, guys dig bi-sexuals and such. At my school, no one has a problem with lesbians or bi-sexuals, just homos.

Rofl.

darkshadow666

Uh, if you think that you're not old enough to be kissing guys, then you really shouldn't be in a relationship. As for the bi-sexual thing, you could just be curious...

Or you could be bi. No problem if you're bi, guys dig bi-sexuals and such. At my school, no one has a problem with lesbians or bi-sexuals, just homos.

Rofl.

yes u have a point lol.

i gave up on the bi thing...i talked myself out of anything about that because some bi girl at my school got beat up by some homophobes. and if i am, then im not telling anyone. but i really doubt that i am.

the friend that is obsessed with me made me really mad though. i told him about my second problem and he told my other friend that i thought i was attracted to her. i even told him not to, and he did it anyway.

so i give up on him.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
this is gonna make me seem like a total cheater and a weirdo but i really need help!!!!! ok i liked this guy at the beginning of the year. but then the crush went away and he was my friend for a really long time. he finally got the courage to ask me out, and he's my first boyfriend. but now he WONT STOP TEXTING ME!!!!!!!!! its for stupid stuff too like, "wow im tired. lol." i got used to it though and stopped texting him back. but then me and my friends went to Knotts with my BF. me and my one friend that ive had a crush on all year got lost from them and wandered aimlessly around the park. we kinda confessed our love to each other and held hands on like three rides. i feel like a terrible cheater and i really want to break up with my BF!!!!!!!!!!!! should i or not? i like my friend better than my BF and id probly be alot happier with him. but i dont want to hurt my BF's feelings cuz then he'll hate me forever and i DID like him at one point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

well break up with him
it better than draggin it out and hurting him more

and the other problem's alot more embarassing to talk about but i have to because my one friend isnt helping me much. ive been like obsessed with my best friend. i mean really. at first i thought it was because she's my BFFAEAEAE, but then i started to think i might LIKE her. and then i started thinking other girls in my classes were pretty. i cant eat and i cant sleep and ive felt like cutting myself a few times. but dont freak out, im not a cutter. but the part that makes me most freaked out is my BFF came out and said she was bi. i wasnt able to focus for a week. i want to tell her that i might be too but then theres the other problem... i dont know how much anyone can help with that one but some advice on what to do would be nice. :)

okay so ur bi
not really a big deal
but u kno its not a crime to think ppl are nice looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back