• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

two boys on shore

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel is my hero

the two boys on the shore in the pic from bbs are sora and riku and if it is ment to be terra watching them then i thought terra might by soras father or brother cause of his blue eyes and brown hair. has anyone else see this or am i just an idiot.

lockrii

There is a good chance that you are completely wrong. Terra and Sora have been shown fighting. The only way I can think that they could be related is that Terra's memory was erased or some other reason along those lines.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, EVERYONE has seen this. IN FACT, everyone thought Terra was Sora when they first released that pic of his face.

But they're not related. This has been thought of before.

Awards
If R-K were here, he'd say something like KH =/= Family
But since he's not here, I'll say it for him.
KH =/= Family

Macabre

Gold Member
There is a good chance that you are completely wrong. Terra and Sora have been shown fighting.

The Lingering Sentiment fight was non-canon.

I do not believe they are related.

I have a question,did Tetsuya Nomura ever say that the three new characters aren't related to S,R,K?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
He said "connected" specifically. They aren't related. Nomura doesn't like to use family in games.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Just to back you guys up some more...

Source
Nomura hints that not all three Keybladers are connected to the three heroes of Kingdom Hearts II, however this game will explain the original conflict of the Kingdom Hearts series.

Sora is connected to Ven, not Terra. Seems like Aqua and Terra are unique in that way.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Just to back you guys up some more..
Sora is connected to Ven, not Terra. Seems like Aqua and Terra are unique in that way.

With the assist from bittermeat, ! [NBA Jam lol] FROM DOWNTOWN!

Riku is connected to Terra, but not it the same way that Sora's connected to Ven. And that worthless model of pixels known as Kairi isn't connected to anyone period.

HE'S ON FIIIRREEEEE!
[anyone remember that game?]

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

Riku is connected to Terra, but not it the same way that Sora's connected to Ven. And that worthless model of pixels known as Kairi isn't connected to anyone period.

HE'S ON FIIIRREEEEE!

Lol, yes. I loved that game.

Anyways. Terra doesn't appear to be a good father figure if that was the case. Thankfully it's not.

Ivix Raikiri

HE'S ON FIIIRREEEEE!

Yes,I do remember that game.I think I have it still...
By the way,why does everyone hate Kairi?...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
By the way,why does everyone hate Kairi?...

She lacks a personality, does nothing to help in any of the games, and is completely useless to the plot, as well, since Hollow Bastion's keyhole has been sealed and she has returned to Destiny Islands.

T

tazztig

Do we always have to tress this out??? There are no family relationships...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I highly doubt that Terra is Sora's father just because they have the same colored eyes and same colored hair. XD I cannot see that connection there.

T

tazztig

I highly doubt that Terra is Sora's father just because they have the same colored eyes and same colored hair. XD I cannot see that connection there.

Xd. They still want to think that there are family relationships. Also terra is too young of his age.^^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Actually, Terra's hair color is a bit deeper than Sora's.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Xd. They still want to think that there are family relationships. Also terra is too young of his age.^^

Hey that's thier opinion. Yes, he seems quite young as far as I can tell.

Actually, Terra's hair color is a bit deeper than Sora's.

Darn, how come did I not see that? Man, I keep forgetting...oh well, thanks for remind me. XD

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
the two boys on the shore in the pic from bbs are sora and riku and if it is ment to be terra watching them then i thought terra might by soras father or brother cause of his blue eyes and brown hair. has anyone else see this or am i just an idiot.

~ EEEEEEEEEWWWW!!! again with the parental theories!! people, PLEASE don't go there. terra was around sixteen years old at the time. whatever his confermed age, he is a teenager and doubt square would promote teenage pregnancy in a children's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back