• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twlight Thorn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iiso

Some people call it Darkthorn, so w/e. And I was obviously talking about it... given the topic and how I mentioned Roxas and Nobodies...

Anyway, yeah, now that I saw the vid again(before that link above was posted...), I'm thinking Xemnas.

Wisdom Booigi

No actually is Xemnas that controls the Sorceror but the Twilight Thorn is possibly can have a mind of its own. It is possible.

bleachmagic

i too think it was xemnas because twighlight thorn and xemnas both use that twighlight lightning thing

Denki-Kurai

I don't think anyone controlled it.
I think it's just a test for keybladers like how sora had darkside.
Unless you're implying that xemnas was the one who put but sora and roxas through the test so that they would gain keyblades. (which could probably be true since he wanted all those hearts from the heartless) hmmmm.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Or, it could simply be a part of Roxas, much like how Darkside was a part of Sora...

that sounds very possible. i could agree to that. and i sorta think it would be xemnas too but w/e.... heck i dunno. but i really don't thik it's namine. she was against the organization. besides, she controls memories... i can't think of the organiztion putting another nobody in her control.

Sexy Angel
Maybe Xemnas does, cuz he is the head honcho of the org, so why not have powerfull nobodies at his disposal?

The betwixt mind

I know I'm not supposed to double post but I have to say this. When a member of the org doesnt cooperate Xemnas threatens to turn them into their lesser nobody form. Thats how I know that Axel controls the Dusks.

Sexy Angel
Im pretty sure that Axel controls the assasins because his job in the Org is to get rid of traitors

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I know I'm not supposed to double post but I have to say this. When a member of the org doesnt cooperate Xemnas threatens to turn them into their lesser nobody form. Thats how I know that Axel controls the Dusks.

good, valid point, but we can't be sure of that since dusks, besides creepers, are the most common, easily defeated nobody, so that could be why xemnas chose dusk.

so i think he uses assassins.

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Xemnas did what Xehanort's Heartless did to Sora at the end of KH 1. He sent Darkside after him. Xemnas, most likely did the same, but with Roxas, and using Twilight Thorn.

Organization XIII Members And "Bodyguard" Nobodies Under Their Control:

Xemnas- The Sorcerer
Xigbar- The Sniper
Xaldin- The Dragoon
Vexen- Unknown
Lexaeus- Unknown
Zexion- Unknown
Saix- The Beserker
Axel- Unknown
Demyx- The Dancer
Luxord- The Gambler
Marluxia- Unknown