• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twlight Thorn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think Roxas does that is why it attacked him to bring him back to the org. and if he wanted to he could have stoped it!

Iiso

Doubt it was Roxas, and Lexaeus seems highly unlikely, for many obvious reasons. And though they all control a specific type of Nobody, I'm pretty sure that they can all control lesser ones, such as; Dusks, Darkthorn, and those little morphing things...

For all we know, it could've been Axel. >.>

The betwixt mind

Doubt it was Roxas, and Lexaeus seems highly unlikely, for many obvious reasons. And though they all control a specific type of Nobody, I'm pretty sure that they can all control lesser ones, such as; Dusks, Darkthorn, and those little morphing things...

For all we know, it could've been Axel. >.>

Ummm.... Axel controled the dusks and Darkthorn was a heartless.

Iiso

Darkthorn? That was a Nobody, hence the silverish/white appearance and the Nobody symbol on it? And like I said before, and others have said this also, they can all control lesser Nobodies...

{edit}True, it could be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back